Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 25th 03, 03:34 AM

On 24 Oct 2003 13:33:33 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:In article , Del Rawlins says...
:
: You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
: effective.
:
: Thalium poisoning
: Submarine launched cruise missile
: Dropping in an active volcano
: Steam roller
: High voltage
: snakes
:
: Feel free to add to the list, everyone
:
:
:Force him at gunpoint to fly his own BD-5.
:
:I vote for that one LOL!!! I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

No, that'd be cruel and inhuman. Better to be torn apart by wild
dingoes.
Old October 25th 03, 04:52 AM
Big John

Jonathan

E-mail didn't do it. I'll not expound here or some of the lurkers will
come out and rap my knuckles G

I backed into it so all is ok.

Where there is a will, there's a way )

Big John

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:53:05 +0100, "Model Flyer"
wrote:

"Big John" wrote in message
.. .
Model Flyer

Just blew my HD with your e-mail address. Can you just send me a

blank
e-mail so I can gat again and I'll put it in my paper address book

)

How could an e-mail address blow your HD, or, are you the poor chap
that has the real null domain?
--

.

Old October 25th 03, 05:33 AM
Ron Wanttaja

In article , writes:

You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
effective.

Thalium poisoning
Submarine launched cruise missile
Dropping in an active volcano
Steam roller
High voltage
snakes

Feel free to add to the list, everyone

Hmmmm....with apologies to Paul Simon:

The problem is all across the net, he said to me
From alt.pix.puppies to rec.auto.datsun.z
I'd like to help you try to stop his awful tune
There must be fifty ways to whack a net-loon
....fifty ways to whack a net-loon.

I know you don't want to be violent or be crude
Even when the idiot net-loon picks a fight or just is being lewd
Or posts a JPEG of his pimple-studded moon,
There must be fifty ways to whack a net loon
....fifty ways to whack a net-loon

Just toast him like bread, Fred. Make it a jewel, Euell.
No need to be soft, Croft... just listen to me.
Make the idiot scream, Gene. Send his blood pressure up, Chuck
Just question his life, Dwight, it's a fake I.D.

He said it grieved him so, to see that tired old game
With the net-loon twisting all the quotes but misspelling his own name
Remember that when he posts, he's probably dressed-up like a dame
There must be fifty ways to whack a net-loon.
....fifty ways to whack a net loon

Just sign him up for spam, Dan. Killfile the snake, Jake.
Don't do anything small, Paul...really nail that S.O.B.
Give his ego a bruise, Bruce. Point out he's a jerk, Burke.
Just flame him online, Ryan...and get yourself free...

Ron Wanttaja
Old October 25th 03, 07:32 AM
B2431

Date: 10/24/2003 9:34 PM Central Daylight Time
On 24 Oct 2003 13:33:33 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:In article , Del Rawlins says...
:
: You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
: effective.
:
: Thalium poisoning
: Submarine launched cruise missile
: Dropping in an active volcano
: Steam roller
: High voltage
: snakes
:
: Feel free to add to the list, everyone
:
:
:Force him at gunpoint to fly his own BD-5.
:
:I vote for that one LOL!!! I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

No, that'd be cruel and inhuman. Better to be torn apart by wild
dingoes.

Hey, that's cruel to the poor dingoes.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 29th 03, 05:06 AM
StellaStar

I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

You fuel! (Nick Danger, Firesign Theatre)

It's lutefisk.
Jeez, Chuck, aren't you Norwegian?

Oh, I crack myself up sometimes.
Old October 29th 03, 12:50 PM
red12049

Kinda funny actually.... Juan hasn't been seen in these parts since about
10/22. However a Google search shows him active in the dfw newsgroup. I
and a few others have commented that when someone attempts to pin him down
to specifics, he disappears for a period of time. After reading his posts
here and on the DFW newsgroup, I read some of his and Zooms' work on ANN. I
then turned to Flying, Kitplanes, Plane and Pilot, etc. for comparison, and
there just isn't any. The level of professionalism shown by him is only
exceeded by his caustic wit and journalistic ethics. (sarcasm mode off) I
would suggest that if (make that when) he shows up here again, we simply
ignore him (and that includes you too Chuck, as hard as that may be).
Shunning is the only thing he cannot twist, evade, turn around, or otherwise
bs his way through.

Red

Old October 29th 03, 01:24 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , StellaStar says...

I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

It's lutefisk.
Jeez, Chuck, aren't you Norwegian?

Actually I was born in a Polish Ghetto in Skandortriskedernqvaskgewottern Norway
a small non discript village.Sven Koloczynski was one of my best friends :-) But
actually your right about the spelling ,I was just testing ya.
I rate Lutefisk right up there with kimche .

See ya

Chuck (bork de bork) S

Old October 29th 03, 04:29 PM
Big John

Chuck

What's wrong with Kimche? It grows on you after a while like Martini's
G You must have gotten some that wasn't fully 'ripe'?

Big John

In article , StellaStar says...

Old October 29th 03, 04:40 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , red12049 says...

Kinda funny actually.... Juan hasn't been seen in these parts since about
10/22. However a Google search shows him active in the dfw newsgroup. I
and a few others have commented that when someone attempts to pin him down
to specifics, he disappears for a period of time.

That's typical of him and zoom.

After reading his posts
here and on the DFW newsgroup, I read some of his and Zooms' work on ANN. I
then turned to Flying, Kitplanes, Plane and Pilot, etc. for comparison, and
there just isn't any. The level of professionalism shown by him is only
exceeded by his caustic wit and journalistic ethics. (sarcasm mode off)

That's why he doesn't write for any legitimate aviation publications and after
he started spouting off on RAH ,which is read by many who write for them, jaun's
reputation is well known.

would suggest that if (make that when) he shows up here again, we simply
ignore him (and that includes you too Chuck, as hard as that may be).
Shunning is the only thing he cannot twist, evade, turn around, or otherwise
bs his way through.

There's nothing I'd like better then to ignore both of them. However that's what
they want .They want people to forget what they said and did and then newbies
come along and think they are credible ,legitimate writers and that zoom was
really a test pilot and flew food missions in Africa and made 3 emergency
parachute jumps and pulled 9 g's negative and ,and ,and....

My problem is that zoom has cost me a lot of money and I still have to deal with
people who believe what he writes. He has tried to hurt my business ,my
reputation and my livlihood. So I'm forced to defend myself every so often just
so newbies know what they are dealing with when they read ANN and that I'm not
the SOB that jaun and zoom say I am. But the day is coming when that will all
stop as soon as I finish with the Conn matter then I'll probably deal with zoom
in court.Thanks for the civil discourse

See ya

Chuck

Red

"StellaStar" wrote in message
I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

You fuel! (Nick Danger, Firesign Theatre)

It's lutefisk.
Jeez, Chuck, aren't you Norwegian?

Oh, I crack myself up sometimes.

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM