For Keith Willshaw...

Old June 19th 04, 10:08 AM
L'acrobat

"Denyav" wrote in message
No, the list doesn't go on - you do.

No transmissions were made by the IJN, the Germans didn't have a clue it

was
happening and you are just a loon

Please feel free to repeat the above thousands times more if it makes you
happy,but it wont change anything , big lies do not last for forever,even

if
they are under NSA protection.

When faced with the unfortunate truth that the transmitters were dismantled,
label it a lie.

Too much credible evidence supports this.

No, the IJN records show they were dismantled.

Reality. deal with it.

Thats your reality Sir,not the reality of many who actualy listen and

report
them.

Yes, I'm quite happy to accept that the real world (aka "my reality") is
different from your reality.

Actually IJN ships were under orders to cease communications after Nov.25
"EXCEPT" extreme emergencies.
The task force broke radio silence at least 28 times between between

Nov.26 and
Dec.7.
Since they have NO radio equipment,they must have used cell phones of crew
members !.

They didn't transmit, they documented why. deal with it.

Nope, try looking up skip distances.

I guess you never used a SW radio.

Quite a few.

A whole new conspiracy. good. that will make you happy.

Mother of all conspiracies is to hide truth in somewhere in Indiana and

deny
everyone,including the members of Congress,access to them.

Of course it is, now take your meds and behave yourself.

Old June 19th 04, 05:23 PM
Denyav

When faced with the unfortunate truth that the transmitters were dismantled,
label it a lie.

Too much credible evidence supports this.

Yeah right,28 intercepted transmissions from the Task Force were actualy sent
by Outer Space Aliens masquerading as Japanase Sailors at this time.

Yes, I'm quite happy to accept that the real world (aka "my reality") is
different from your reality.

Enjoy it,but I would rather stick to the reality behind NSA curtain (aka "vault
reality")

hey didn't transmit, they documented why. deal with it.

Yeah right,they were outer space aliens as I mentioned before.

Quite a few.

Good,then you should not be surpised to hear Task Force transmissions in CA.

Of course it is, now take your meds and behave yourself.

Do you think that NSA fired formidable barrages of withdrawal notices for
pre-Pearl Harbor documents after 1999 just make me behave right?

Old June 19th 04, 05:28 PM
Denyav

Did you go to the library?

It's you that needs to read some history rather than the conspirowhacko
drivel you keep reading.

Do you mean the history manufactured by McCollum to cover the real history
engineered by McCollum?
Old June 20th 04, 04:22 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on 15 Jun 2004 05:18:39 GMT,
Denyav attempted to say .....

Actualy Kimmel sent 46 warships to open sea to the safety in late November
without notifying Washington.
When White house learned of Kimmels move Washington ordered all ships to return
to the base.
Battleships and their crews were expendable and their intended role was playing
sitting ducks.
For much more information please check out:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/20...no12_facts.htm

Your "source" returns document not found.
And I'm not talking about normal training sorties. I'm talking about the
mission to ferry a USMC fighter squadron to Wake.

And the fact that Adm Halsey, with all the same information that Adm Kimmel
had stated he intended to shoot down any Japanese aircraft he encountered
and sink any IJN ships that he might find.

Care to explain why he drew different conclusions from teh same info his
boss had ?

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.
Old June 20th 04, 04:48 AM
Denyav

hen why should we take you arguments that new information on Pearl harbor
is more acurate or truthful than the orginal reports ?

The mentioned book was about Ft.Sumter incident not for Pearl Harbor and author
based his case on (Union) war department documents,that means these documents
were available for the historians.

On other hand,recently surfaced documents were withheld from everbody,including
the Members of the Congress.
In other words,the Members of Congress were authorized to investigate Pearl
Harbor incident on behalf of American People,but they were not authorized to
see some critical Pearl Harbor documents,much less mere mortals.

If McCollum were Lincoln's personal routing officer the Author might not find
anything in War Department files implicating Lincoln administration.

The exact cause may never be know. I am aware of the original official
version.

Now did you intend to contradict yourself ? Most naval experts consider it
to have been a coal bunker fire next to a powder magazine.

So coal caught fire in a very politically correct location and time.
Old June 20th 04, 05:36 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on 20 Jun 2004 03:48:41 GMT,
Denyav attempted to say .....

hen why should we take you arguments that new information on Pearl harbor
is more acurate or truthful than the orginal reports ?

The mentioned book was about Ft.Sumter incident not for Pearl Harbor and author
based his case on (Union) war department documents,that means these documents
were available for the historians.

On other hand,recently surfaced documents were withheld from everbody,including
the Members of the Congress.
In other words,the Members of Congress were authorized to investigate Pearl
Harbor incident on behalf of American People,but they were not authorized to
see some critical Pearl Harbor documents,much less mere mortals.

If McCollum were Lincoln's personal routing officer the Author might not find
anything in War Department files implicating Lincoln administration.

I was responding about McCollum.
You keep switching about like you arn't sure of yoru story.

The exact cause may never be know. I am aware of the original official
version.

Now did you intend to contradict yourself ? Most naval experts consider it
to have been a coal bunker fire next to a powder magazine.

So coal caught fire in a very politically correct location and time.

No, coal bunker fires were known in the period to burn for weeks before
flairing up.

Old June 20th 04, 06:19 AM
Denyav

And the fact that Adm Halsey, with all the same information that Adm Kimmel
had stated he intended to shoot down any Japanese aircraft he encountered
and sink any IJN ships that he might find.

Actually Kimmel acted before Halsey and sent 46 ships to open sea without
notifying WAshington in late Nov.

Who countermanded Kimmel's orders and ordered Fleet to return to the base?
Washington (Stark)

Halsey issued his plans AFTER Washington ordered the Fleet back to Pearl Harbor
(His Carriers were part of 46 ship Grand Exercise) as a 25-ship scaled down
version of Kimmels original plan.

But even Halseys scaled down exercise plan was too much for the
Washington,They ordered Halsey to use his carriers to transport planes to Wake
and Midway.
Order came again from Stark.

Why Washington countermanded Kimmels orders and ordered 46-ship fleet to return
to Pearl Harbor as Japanase Task was steaming towards Hawaii?

1)Japanase might abort their mission if they knew US was prepared and waiting
for them.
(That would mean a total failure of McCollum plan)

2)Even if they'd not aborted the mission,PSYOP value of a naval engagement at
open sea would be much less than Pearl Harbor.
Washington knew that if two fleets met at sea and engaged each other there
always might be questions about who attacked first.
(Limited success for McCollum plan,US probably would enter WWII but probably
not so united without shock and awe effect of Pearl Harbor)

Washington had no interest in deterring Japanase or stopping them before they
dropped bombs over HAwaii.

On contrary,Washington wanted to make Task Forces journey between Nov,26 and
Dec,7 as comfortable and easy as possible.
To make it happen they even tried to create a shipping-free zone,so that the
Task force could steam toward Hawaii without worrying about sightings.