Undocking Windows in FS 04

Old September 21st 03, 03:04 AM
goo

Default Undocking Windows in FS 04

Hi Guys,

Just bought FS 2004 this afternoon and loaded it up. Pretty good so far.... don't know what the issue is with bridges yet, they are all around Ottawa, Canada in about the right places! (FS2002 didn't have any)

In any case the performance seems to be better at first glance. Just one question, I can't seem to undock windows to move the control panel to a second monitor. Looking at the help files I can't find anything about it (yet).

Anyone come across this one? (I am running a Radeon 9800 Pro.)

Regards,

Old September 21st 03, 02:43 PM
Sniper@SDU

Just enable dual-head display (refer your user guide from ATI) and drag the window to second monitor.
I'm using windows98 SE and G400 16MB Dual-head from Matrox

--
James MAK
http://private-pilot.no-ip.org:8080

Old September 21st 03, 05:26 PM
Quilljar

I haven't had a problem with this, but I have read on this NG that those who
have can solve it by selecting main window view, then undocking the window
you wish to move, move it, then go back to full-screen and you are OK.

---

Old September 22nd 03, 12:20 AM
goo

Thanks for the hint. That did the trick. FS2002 didn't have to do this.

"Quilljar" wrote in message

I haven't had a problem with this, but I have read on this NG that those

who
have can solve it by selecting main window view, then undocking the window
you wish to move, move it, then go back to full-screen and you are OK.

---

Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Owning 14 January 19th 05 11:17 PM
why even have windows, re new Boeing Jet Rob Mohr General Aviation 6 December 31st 03 03:52 PM
Bubble windows? jim rosinski Owning 2 October 7th 03 09:13 PM
Real World Specs for FS 2004 Paul H. Simulators 16 August 18th 03 09:25 AM
Notebook PC Configuration for MSFS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 18th 03 11:21 PM