A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Lets gripe about the SSA RC and their decisions so we don't FUBARother worthwhile threads....

Old January 19th 16, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
external usenet poster

Default Lets gripe about the SSA RC and their decisions so we don't FUBARother worthwhile threads....

So, have at it.

Dump your gripes here, link other threads as you see fit.

Lets NOT derail other threads with the, "Same ole crap" so you can see yourself complain. You will NOT get an academy award for your complaints..... maybe even someone will read & comment.

If you're outside the US, don't really need to complain, but feel free to do so (we have different considerations in the US, FCC is one) and yes, we "run by different contest rules" which may help/may hurt US contest pilots in the "world stage".

I speak for myself, I DON'T speak for ANYONE on the US RC/SSA RC or anyone else.

Oh, and have a great day. ;-)
Old January 19th 16, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
external usenet poster

Default Lets gripe about the SSA RC and their decisions so we don't FUBARother worthwhile threads....

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 5:02:56 PM UTC-5, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
So, have at it.

Lets NOT derail other threads with the, "Same ole crap" so you can see yourself complain. You will NOT get an academy award for your complaints..... maybe even someone will read & comment.

If you're outside the US, don't really need to complain, but feel free to do so (we have different considerations in the US, FCC is one) and yes, we "run by different contest rules" which may help/may hurt US contest pilots in the "world stage".

I speak for myself, I DON'T speak for ANYONE on the US RC/SSA RC or anyone else.

Example.... https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/bdN08agKhd0
Old January 19th 16, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud
external usenet poster

Not disparage anyone nor defend anyone, while i certainly do not agree with more than one position of the RC, these guys volunteer their time and energies. Maybe some of you young'uns don't know but time is a most precious commodity. If you are really down on RC, work to get on the committee or to get more committee members. Not sure we need a public forum bitch session. After all the RC is doing the best they can for our sport, and while I disagree on more than one rule, I am not equipped to be on RC so I shall do what I can to make the best of it. For instance since a partner and I are not going to be allowed to fly his Nimbus 4D at the open nationals (neither one of us has raced in years so no speeding points) we are going to a regional where a RC member is racing and our Flarm will be on full blast for situational awareness

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 2:04:02 PM UTC-8, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 5:02:56 PM UTC-5, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
So, have at it.

Lets NOT derail other threads with the, "Same ole crap" so you can see yourself complain. You will NOT get an academy award for your complaints...... maybe even someone will read & comment.

Example.... https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/bdN08agKhd0

Old January 20th 16, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta
external usenet poster

Dammit, Charlie! I /_want_/ all the unrelated BS, complaints, recipes,
Trump-bashers (you know who you are), etc. It keeps the thread alive
and I think it's getting close to the record for no-longer-usefulness.
I'm still hoping to collect all the cash and females which will surely
accrue to me just as soon as I break the record.

On 1/19/2016 3:02 PM, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
So, have at it.

--
Dan, 5J

Old January 21st 16, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud
external usenet poster

Funny how cash and women always seem to be mentioned in the same sentence, just saying.

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 3:47:47 PM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Dammit, Charlie!* I want all the unrelated BS,
complaints, recipes, Trump-bashers (you know who you are), etc.* It
keeps the thread alive and I think it's getting close to the record
for no-longer-usefulness.* I'm still hoping to collect all the cash
and females which will surely accrue to me just as soon as I break
the record.

On 1/19/2016 3:02 PM, Charlie M. (UH
& 002 owner/pilot) wrote:

So, have at it.

--

Dan, 5J

Old January 21st 16, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:47:47 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Dammit, Charlie!* I want all the unrelated BS,
complaints, recipes, Trump-bashers (you know who you are), etc.* It
keeps the thread alive and I think it's getting close to the record
for no-longer-usefulness.* I'm still hoping to collect all the cash
and females which will surely accrue to me just as soon as I break
the record.

On 1/19/2016 3:02 PM, Charlie M. (UH
& 002 owner/pilot) wrote:

So, have at it.

--

Dan, 5J

Well, now it can be Trump & Palin bashing........ ROTFLMAO......

[glad to see some posting here, figured I opened up a GREAT sandbox, but nothing here, not even cats burying "tootsie rolls".....]
;-)