Lets gripe about the SSA RC and their decisions so we don't FUBARother worthwhile threads....

Old January 19th 16, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Lets gripe about the SSA RC and their decisions so we don't FUBARother worthwhile threads....

So, have at it.

Dump your gripes here, link other threads as you see fit.

Lets NOT derail other threads with the, "Same ole crap" so you can see yourself complain. You will NOT get an academy award for your complaints..... maybe even someone will read & comment.

If you're outside the US, don't really need to complain, but feel free to do so (we have different considerations in the US, FCC is one) and yes, we "run by different contest rules" which may help/may hurt US contest pilots in the "world stage".

I speak for myself, I DON'T speak for ANYONE on the US RC/SSA RC or anyone else.

Oh, and have a great day. ;-)
Old January 19th 16, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Example.... https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/bdN08agKhd0

Old January 20th 16, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Dammit, Charlie! I /_want_/ all the unrelated BS, complaints, recipes,
Trump-bashers (you know who you are), etc. It keeps the thread alive
and I think it's getting close to the record for no-longer-usefulness.
I'm still hoping to collect all the cash and females which will surely
accrue to me just as soon as I break the record.

--
Dan, 5J

Old January 21st 16, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

& 002 owner/pilot) wrote:

So, have at it.

Dump your gripes here, link other threads as you see fit.

Lets NOT derail other threads with the, "Same ole crap" so you can see yourself complain. You will NOT get an academy award for your complaints..... maybe even someone will read & comment.

If you're outside the US, don't really need to complain, but feel free to do so (we have different considerations in the US, FCC is one) and yes, we "run by different contest rules" which may help/may hurt US contest pilots in the "world stage".

I speak for myself, I DON'T speak for ANYONE on the US RC/SSA RC or anyone else.

Oh, and have a great day. ;-)

--

Dan, 5J

Well, now it can be Trump & Palin bashing........ ROTFLMAO......

[glad to see some posting here, figured I opened up a GREAT sandbox, but nothing here, not even cats burying "tootsie rolls".....]
;-)

In retrospect, some examples of Good/Bad Go/No-Go decisions you've made son_of_flubber Soaring 3 November 4th 15 08:11 PM
IGC Plenary meeting in Rome - Decisions Ian Strachan Soaring 2 March 5th 08 08:30 PM
Oh decisions! W P Dixon Home Built 3 August 31st 05 06:22 AM
Is XM weather worthwhile? Ron Garret Instrument Flight Rules 12 February 15th 05 04:45 PM
DECISIONS (US) [email protected] Soaring 7 January 16th 05 03:46 PM