The United States Bronze Star Registry

Old July 10th 19, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default The United States Bronze Star Registry

On Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 12:24:22 PM UTC-8, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library wrote:
The United States Bronze Star Registry

An effort is underway to register the names of all Americans and Allied personnel, past and present, who are authorized the United States Bronze Star medal.

The United States Bronze Star Registry
http://www.amervets.com/bsmedl.htm

NOTE: Eligible personnel should ensure this Service Period acknowledgment is listed on your current 201A Military Award Report: http://www.amervets.com/201areq.htm (or... amervets.com/201a)

Contact Person for this posting: Roger Simpson, PIO
Public Information Office: http://www.13105320634.com
The American War Library: http://www.amervets.com/
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247-5420
Phone / Fax: 1-310-532-0634

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

was
hello my name is Dwayne Davis, i received the bronze star 10 plus years after my military service. the ceremony in Las Vegas, Nv.

Congresswoman Diana Titus presented the award to me. what do i do next