Episode #3 of The Thermal Podcast now out

Old July 31st 19, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Episode #3 of The Thermal Podcast now out

In this Episode of The Thermal, the Jonker JS3 Rapture is cleaning up at competitions around the world. We talk to Uys Jonker one of the brother’s responsible for this cutting-edge sailplane.

Also, a feature interview on the life and times of British gliding icon Derek Piggott and his vast contribution to the sport of gliding. Derek died earlier this year.

And the little glider that could…the Schweizer 1-26 has been described as the VW Beetle of gliders. We chat with Marita Rea…a 1-26 owner and life-member of the illustrious 1-26 Association.

Hear her story later and a whole lot more on Edition #3 of The Thermal.

http://thethermalpodcast.libsyn.com/website/2019

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcas...t/id1463204309

https://mytuner-radio.com/podcasts/t...ate-1463204309

https://play.google.com/music/listen...bpt2ijvclo3kjy
Old August 1st 19, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 2:27:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
In this Episode of The Thermal, the Jonker JS3 Rapture is cleaning up at competitions around the world. We talk to Uys Jonker one of the brother’s responsible for this cutting-edge sailplane.

Also, a feature interview on the life and times of British gliding icon Derek Piggott and his vast contribution to the sport of gliding. Derek died earlier this year.

And the little glider that could…the Schweizer 1-26 has been described as the VW Beetle of gliders. We chat with Marita Rea…a 1-26 owner and life-member of the illustrious 1-26 Association.

Hear her story later and a whole lot more on Edition #3 of The Thermal.

http://thethermalpodcast.libsyn.com/website/2019

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcas...t/id1463204309

https://mytuner-radio.com/podcasts/t...ate-1463204309

https://play.google.com/music/listen...bpt2ijvclo3kjy

Great job, thanks! I do like to listen to the soaring podcasts either when driving on longer trips or when too tired to read or watch TV.