Korea Aerospace University LSA Survey

Old October 22nd 09, 12:34 AM
iizasa iizasa is offline
Junior Member

Default Korea Aerospace University LSA Survey

Dear Aviation Enthusiasts,

We are currently conducting a research study in order to plan for the development of a new light sport aircraft (LSA). This project is supported by the Korean Ministry of Transport. Our goal is to develop the best light sport aircraft in the world by adhering to the specific needs and desires of Aviation enthusiasts.

We would like to know if you are interested in participating in a LSA research survey designed to help us achieve our goals. We place a high value on the opinions and experiences of Aviation enthusiasts in the United States of America. We would be so grateful if you could help.

Anyone with an interest in aviation may take this survey. You do not have to be a pilot.

A $20 check will be issued upon completion of this survey.

Estimated completion time: 25 minutes

If you would like to take our survey please respond to this email ) with your request. We will then send you the full survey with additional details and directions.

This survey only requires a name for personal information if you do not wish to receive the $20 check.

Thank you very much

Please send an email to if you wish to participate.

The Korea Aerospace University thanks you for your support.
::: Welcome To KAU :::

Dr. Doo Man Kim
Research Director
Light Sport Aircraft Development Planning
Korea Aerospace University

Ryan S. Lee
LSA Research Representative