Fisher Horizon 2 STOL

Old February 26th 05, 12:45 PM
IAN DONALDSON

Default Fisher Horizon 2 STOL

G'day from Australia

A friend of mine has purchased a Fisher Horizon 2 STOL that was made in the
USA and imported into Australia.

The manner in which some of the construction has been done is now causing
him some concern. He has been in touch with the people that took over the
factory, but he has not had the courtesy of any replies to his emails.

Unfortunately the plane did not come with any plans and what he would like
to do is make contact with someone that has this model of Fisher so that he
can discuss his concerns with them.

Perhaps if someone has a set of plans that he could beg a loan of, borrow or
buy he would also be very pleased to hear from them.

Thanks and regards

Ian Donaldson

Old February 27th 05, 12:09 AM
Steve Foley

Looks like Fisher will sell the plans for $350.

http://www.fisherflying.com/fleet/Horizon2/prices.php

Old February 27th 05, 07:59 PM
David Wilson

Plans for the Horizon 2 STOL are different from those listed at the Fisher
web site. The plans they have for sale are for the all wood, shorter wing
version. I don't think they support the other. I don't know how may kits
were sold for the STOL version but the one Mike Fisher had on display at
Oshkosh had a steel square tube fuselage and more wingspan than the wooden
version.

David Wilson
N203ED
Fisher Horizon 2

Old February 28th 05, 12:23 PM
IAN DONALDSON

G'day David.

Thanks for your interest.

I am sorry that I don't know more about tis plane, but my friend has told me
that his has the steel fuselage.

Do you know of anyone that has one of these that we might contact. This
would make things a lot easier!

Regards

Ian Donaldson

PS. You have the same name as my son in law! Coincidence or what!

Old May 26th 22, 04:10 PM
Aserpe Aserpe is offline
Junior Member

Location: Harrisburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAN DONALDSON View Post
G'day from Australia

A friend of mine has purchased a Fisher Horizon 2 STOL that was made in the
USA and imported into Australia.

The manner in which some of the construction has been done is now causing
him some concern. He has been in touch with the people that took over the
factory, but he has not had the courtesy of any replies to his emails.

Unfortunately the plane did not come with any plans and what he would like
to do is make contact with someone that has this model of Fisher so that he
can discuss his concerns with them.

Perhaps if someone has a set of plans that he could beg a loan of, borrow or
buy he would also be very pleased to hear from them.

Thanks and regards

Ian Donaldson
Hello I have the metal fuselage version plans, let me know how I can help.

Last edited by Aserpe : May 26th 22 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Misspelled

STOL Plans M. Home Built 52 August 4th 06 06:47 AM
QUESTION ON BUSH STOL KIT Richard Jimenez Owning 0 September 15th 03 09:20 PM
QUESTION ON BUSH STOL KIT Richard Jimenez Aviation Marketplace 0 September 11th 03 10:28 PM
QUESTION ON BUSH STOL KIT Richard Jimenez Owning 0 September 10th 03 04:06 PM
Question on Bush STOL kit MikeM Owning 0 September 7th 03 03:54 AM