Bronze Star for efforts

Old October 12th 03, 08:04 PM
Otis Willie

Default Bronze Star for efforts

Bronze Star for efforts

(EXCERPT) By Scott Schonauer, Stars and Stripes European edition,
Sunday, October 12, 2003

NAVAL STATION ROTA, Spain — Unless they can’t pump gas to those who
need it, the job of military fuels managers often gets overlooked.

However, the work performed by an Air Force fuels management flight
chief at a forward operating base in the Kyrgyz Republic has not gone
unnoticed by top commanders.

Senior Master Sgt. Scott Boulier received the Bronze Star last week
for helping suppor...

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully reproducing
copyrighted material. In abidance with our laws this report
cannot be provided in its entirety. However, you can read it
in full today, 12 Oct 2003, at the following URL. (COMBINE
the following lines into your web browser.) The
subject/content of this report is not necessarily the
viewpoint of the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...&article=18042

---------------------------
Otis Willie
Associate Librarian
The American War Library
http://www.americanwarlibrary.com
Old October 12th 03, 08:23 PM
Larry

I just wanted to post a note thanking you for your contributions to this NG
and to Soc.Veterans.

Your links to relevant articles are appreciated (by me at least).

Thanks!

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

Old October 12th 03, 11:00 PM
Larry

Ron said: Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America
War Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation.
Yes, I've also been told that is a member is some right-wing blah blah blah-
I've seen no evidence of any of that.

What I do know is that he posts valuable information directly related to the
subject of the newsgroup and I am appreciative of that, regardless of his
personal beliefs.

I personally don't care if he has green skin, one eye, and worships pigs
from inside his prison cell- I do occasionally read his posts and find them
a valuable contribution to the NG.

Additionally, I thank you for your insight on him as an individual and as
such, will not allow him to date my daughter because of it.

Subject: Thanks for contributing Otis!
From: "Larry"
Date: 10/12/2003 1:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time
I just wanted to post a note thanking you for your contributions to this

NG
and to Soc.Veterans.

Your links to relevant articles are appreciated (by me at least).

Thanks!

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

"Otis Willie" wrote in message
.. .

Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America War

Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/1955/faqawld.htm
Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old October 13th 03, 03:14 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Larry" wrote in message ...
Ron said: Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America

War Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation.
Yes, I've also been told that is a member is some right-wing blah blah blah-
I've seen no evidence of any of that.

What I do know is that he posts valuable information directly related to the
subject of the newsgroup and I am appreciative of that, regardless of his
personal beliefs.

I personally don't care if he has green skin, one eye, and worships pigs
from inside his prison cell- I do occasionally read his posts and find them
a valuable contribution to the NG.

Additionally, I thank you for your insight on him as an individual and as
such, will not allow him to date my daughter because of it.

The sad part is that he reportedly targets old vets, and their
families, for his "services". Its kind of nice that folks like Ron,
not to mention the guy who created that wonderful website exposing ol'
Phil (is that one still up and running?) periodically remind folks of
the facts behind the matter.

Old October 13th 03, 03:58 AM
Larry

The sad part is that he reportedly targets old vets, and their
families, for his "services".

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll keep my guard up.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message
om...

Old October 14th 03, 04:13 PM
John Hairell

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:00:03 -0700, "Larry"
wrote:

Ron said: Except for the fact that "Otis Willie", et al, and the "America

War Library"
are creations of Phill Coleman, and is thought by many to be a scam

operation.
Yes, I've also been told that is a member is some right-wing blah blah blah-
I've seen no evidence of any of that.

What I do know is that he posts valuable information directly related to the
subject of the newsgroup and I am appreciative of that, regardless of his
personal beliefs.

I personally don't care if he has green skin, one eye, and worships pigs
from inside his prison cell- I do occasionally read his posts and find them
a valuable contribution to the NG.

Additionally, I thank you for your insight on him as an individual and as
such, will not allow him to date my daughter because of it.

I don't know about recently but AWL was also notorious for using other
people's web-pages, i.e. when you were in AWL you were actually
looking at other web sites but there was no indication that you were.
It was made to look like it was all within AWL when actually it was
other people's info.

John Hairell )