Cindy McCain Pilot?

Old May 4th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_2_]

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in news:fvjhe4$je1$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who
is a lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is
married to a witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is married
to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship,
drives race cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--

I gotta hand it to ya CJ, you have a very good point.

Aww, you gonna be all nice and stuff now?

I really don't enjoy Maxie as much as I enjoyed Tarver, Bertie.

It's early days yet. I've only just got him lathered up. He has
potential! BTW,you know that Tarver ended up in the can, don't you?

The last I heard from Tarver was when he sent me an invitation to a
Yahoo!Group he'd started. That was 2003/4 or so.

How did he come to such a fate?

And what happened to the other prominent ada kook regular? I can't
remember his name now, but he was hilarious. (Not Graham, but the one
who had that weird, deadpan writing style.)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Never attribute to malice that which can be
adequately explained by stupidity...

....but keep your eyes open. Robert A. Heinlein

Old May 4th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Oh, hell! Not Carly the Destroyer! She'll poison his freakin'
campaign. Gave a commencement address at Oregon State University

and
said she had something in common with the graduates, which was that

she
was looking for a job.

Did she go through her $45 million golden parachute income that

quickly?

She of course didn't mention that she practically destroyed HP (I was

contractor there) and its business reputation in the process. But,
hell, they paid her to do it I guess.

"Practically"? She did indeed destroy it.

What, you get fired from there as well?

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

Old May 4th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jennifer Allen[_2_]

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Sat, 03 May 2008 17:08:48 -0400, Jennifer Allen
wrote in :

And that makes McCain qualified to lead our nation how?

It certainly provides qualifications that his competitors do not have.

Below are some other "qualification" his competitors lack
(fortunately):

News clip from the January 17, 1995, Arizona Republic:

"About 300 guests turned out Saturday night to celebrate the 90th
birthday of Joseph 'Joe Bananas' Bonanno, retired boss of New
York's Bonanno crime family. He retired to Tucson in 1968. . .
John McCain, R-Ariz., and Gov. Fife Symington (later also
convicted of fraud) sent their regards by telegram."

http://cbs5.com/campaign08/john.mcca....2.683115.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
http://www.slate.com/id/1004633/
After McCain's election to the House in 1982, he and his family
made at least nine trips at Keating's expense, three of which were
to Keating's Bahamas retreat. McCain did not disclose the trips
(as he was required to under House rules) until the scandal broke
in 1989. At that point, he paid Keating $13,433 for the flights.

And in April 1986, one year before the meeting with the
regulators, McCain's wife, Cindy, and her father invested $359,100
in a Keating strip mall.

Uh huh. From your cite, "The Ethics Committee concluded that Glenn's and
McCain's involvement in the scheme was minimal."

"Bennett, who was the special investigator during the Keating Five scandal
that The Times revisited in the article, said that he fully investigated
McCain back then and suggested to the Senate Ethics Committee to not pursue
charges against McCain because of "no evidence against him." Bennett was
coincidentally on Hannity and Colmes the night the story broke to talk
about his autobiography. On the show, he said that he felt the Committee
pursued charges against McCain because, without him, the case would have
been entirely against Democrats.

But since are known for your balanced views, Larry, you were just about to
post about Hillary Clinton's top campaign contributor, felon Norman Hsu,
right?

Old May 4th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Some people are just incapable of learning.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:9olTj.698$hJ1.440
@newsfe17.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
It's early days yet. I've only just got him lathered up. He has
potential! BTW,you know that Tarver ended up in the can, don't you?

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

Snort snort!

Bertie

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

[...]

Decided to share his weed with his underage daughter.

And what happened to the other prominent ada kook regular? I can't
remember his name now, but he was hilarious. (Not Graham, but the one
who had that weird, deadpan writing style.)

Not sure who you mean, there. Not George?

Bertie
Old May 4th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Squuuuuiiiiiiirrrrrtt!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:OnlTj.697$hJ1.95
@newsfe17.lga:

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who is

lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is married

a witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is married

a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship, drives
race cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--

I gotta hand it to ya CJ, you have a very good point.

Aww, you gonna be all nice and stuff now?

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

If you insist.

Bertie
Old May 4th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsnlTj.696$hJ1.509
@newsfe17.lga:

gatt writes:

Oh, hell! Not Carly the Destroyer! She'll poison his freakin'
campaign. Gave a commencement address at Oregon State University

and
said she had something in common with the graduates, which was that

she
was looking for a job.

Did she go through her $45 million golden parachute income that

quickly?

She of course didn't mention that she practically destroyed HP (I

was
contractor there) and its business reputation in the process. But,
hell, they paid her to do it I guess.

"Practically"? She did indeed destroy it.

What, you get fired from there as well?

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

Boy , you really are this dummmmmmmmm!

Bertie

McCain in '08 Skylune Piloting 177 July 24th 06 08:32 AM
Tell us more you Ugly Bitch Cindy Shemale . Louie B Naval Aviation 0 May 15th 06 03:11 PM
I believe Alfred E Newman before Cindy SheeMale Louie B Naval Aviation 0 April 21st 06 02:43 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN makes AL JAZEERA - Is Cindy Sheehan ananti-Semite? T Bird Naval Aviation 0 August 26th 05 02:51 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN RETURNS TO CRAWFORD Truthseeker Naval Aviation 2 August 24th 05 08:26 PM