ASW 19 Instrument Panel CAD Drawing

Old November 14th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan Phillips

Default ASW 19 Instrument Panel CAD Drawing

Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Old November 14th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Yes, I've got one. Write to me off line and I'll send it to you.

-John

Old November 16th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Nov 14, 2:18*pm, Jonathan Phillips
wrote:
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Jonathan,

If you have a PDF drawing of the panel I can scale it for you and
email a dxf file.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old November 16th 11, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

wrote:
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Johanthan,

Also a picture of a ASW 17 on this page.

http://www.craggyaero.com/instl_pictures.htm

It is similar?

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old November 16th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

wrote:
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Johanthan,

Also a picture of a ASW 17 on this page.

http://www.craggyaero.com/instl_pictures.htm

It is similar?

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

I'm pretty sure I have a mold for that panel rattling around in my
shop somewhere. It's free to anyone willing to pay the shipping.

Cheers,
Craig
Old November 16th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

wrote:
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Johanthan,

Also a picture of a ASW 17 on this page.

http://www.craggyaero.com/instl_pictures.htm

It is similar?

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

I'm pretty sure I have a mold for that panel rattling around in my
shop somewhere. *It's free to anyone willing to pay the shipping.

Cheers,
Craig

Does anyone know if the panel for the 20 the same as 19? If that's
the case, I would love to borrow the mold and make a blank and pass on
the mold to the next one.

Cheers,
Morteza
Old November 16th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

wrote:
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?

Johanthan,

Also a picture of a ASW 17 on this page.

http://www.craggyaero.com/instl_pictures.htm

It is similar?

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

I'm pretty sure I have a mold for that panel rattling around in my
shop somewhere. *It's free to anyone willing to pay the shipping.

Cheers,
Craig

Does anyone know if the panel for the 20 the same as 19? *If that's
the case, I would love to borrow the mold and make a blank and pass on
the mold to the next one.

Cheers,
Morteza

It's for the oldest panels. At that time, I believe the 19 and 20
were the same.

Craig
Old November 16th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

they are identical.........at least with all early ASW20's without the
raised panel that is attached to the canopy frame
tim

database 6636 (20111116) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6636 (20111116) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old November 17th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan Phillips

Johanthan,

Also a picture of a ASW 17 on this page.

http://www.craggyaero.com/instl_pictures.htm

It is similar?

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Hi,

Thanks all for the responses.
Richard, The ASW19 panel is similar if not the same as the ASW20 panel
assuming it is a non lifting. The ASW17 panel looks completely different
to the '19' panel.

Jonathan, UK.

Old July 18th 18, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

It’s been a long time since you posted this, but do you still have the asw19/20 panel drawing? I’d like to redo my panel with larger cutouts for my long legs. Having a drawing to start with would be fantastic.

Swanson43537 Yahoo

Thanks,

John