FS2004

Old July 22nd 03, 05:01 PM
Alan Lamas

Default FS2004

Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

Old July 22nd 03, 08:19 PM
Angus Lepper

There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

Old July 24th 03, 12:12 PM
Robert Kesik

"Angus Lepper" wrote in message
There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

ftp://127.0.0.1

No login or pass. Get it while it's still there.

*G*

Rob

Old July 24th 03, 02:13 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:12:23 +0200, "Robert Kesik" wrote:

"Angus Lepper" wrote in message
There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

ftp://127.0.0.1

No login or pass. Get it while it's still there.

*G*

Rob

Or maybe he could just PAY for it when it hits the streets next week?
Old July 24th 03, 02:46 PM
pete

"Robert Kesik" wrote in message

"Angus Lepper" wrote in message
There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

ftp://127.0.0.1

WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
; )

Old July 24th 03, 04:12 PM
FlyingAxx

pete wrote:

"Robert Kesik" wrote in message

"Angus Lepper" wrote in message

There is an FTP that has been leaked by microsoft, but it moves, try a
google search.

ftp://127.0.0.1

WOW....allot of great stuff there. Too bad I allready have all of it.
; )

Same for me - and no exception LOL, wondering why!
--
Regards
Axel

Old July 25th 03, 09:56 AM
Angus Lepper

LOL.

ftp://127.0.0.1/ now why is my IIS page there?

:-).

Old July 25th 03, 10:01 AM
John Ward

Hi guys,

Should I be worried if I don't seem to have all the great stuff at that
address?

Would it mean I've got to fork out for some more software, just when I'm
trying to set aside enough to buy FS2004? :-))

Regards,
John

Old July 26th 03, 05:28 AM
Kl@@s

I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:01:04 GMT, "Alan Lamas"

wrote:

Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.

Get that credit card
ready!

Old July 26th 03, 05:34 AM
Paul H.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this window"

.. .

wrote:

Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the next week.

Get that credit card
ready!

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM