Cindy McCain Pilot?

Old May 1st 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

Last night on The Tonight Show, Cindy McCain mentioned that she would
be doing a lot of flying as part of husband John McCain's 1982
Congressional campaign, so she attended flight ground school in an
attempt to overcome her fear of flying. She said she then received
flight training, and earned her private certificate. However, a
search of the FAA's airmans database does not find her among the
airmen listed there.

The only information I was able to find about Mrs. McCain's piloting
via Google was this cite:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...y-mccain_N.htm
An adventurous one, as well. Cindy McCain used to be a pilot,
loves to drive race cars (her company distributes Budweiser,
NASCAR's official beer until this year) and took a weekend trip to

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

Old May 1st 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Frank Stutzman[_2_]

Larry Dighera wrote:

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

A fellow on the Bonanza list flys out of Sedona. According to him,
Cindy is indeed a pilot. She owns some sort of a business jet, but
I'm unsure if she flys it. From your post it sounds like she does.

Certainly seems at odds with John's stance on general aviation, no?

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

Old May 1st 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 1 May 2008 14:51:28 +0000 (UTC), Frank Stutzman
wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

A fellow on the Bonanza list flys out of Sedona. According to him,
Cindy is indeed a pilot.

Thanks.

She owns some sort of a business jet,

From the news reports I read, the jet is operated by her late father's
corporation.

but I'm unsure if she flys it.

If I recall correctly, on Leno's program she indicated that she was
piloting small aircraft. I took that to mean four to six seat
singles.

From your post it sounds like she does.

I doubt the took the time to master operating a biz-jet yet alone find
the time to remain current and attend recurrent training, but you
never know.

Certainly seems at odds with John's stance on general aviation, no?

I'm not aware of candidate's stance. I suppose, if one considers that
he refused AOPA president Phil Boyer's appoint to the federal
Management Advisory Committee that he heads, it's not to difficult to
see he's not a GA advocate.

His attitude is apparent in this hearing transcript:
http://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/hea...106s/80849.pdf

Old May 1st 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

Larry Dighera wrote:

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

A fellow on the Bonanza list flys out of Sedona. *According to him,
Cindy is indeed a pilot. *

Thanks.

She owns some sort of a business jet,

From the news reports I read, the jet is operated by her late father's
corporation.

but I'm unsure if she flys it. *

If I recall correctly, on Leno's program she indicated that she was
piloting small aircraft. *I took that to mean four to six seat
singles.

From your post it sounds like she does.

I doubt the took the time to master operating a biz-jet yet alone find
the time to remain current and attend recurrent training, but you
never know.

Certainly seems at odds with John's stance on general aviation, no?

I'm not aware of candidate's stance. *I suppose, if one considers that
he refused AOPA president Phil Boyer's appoint to the federal
Management Advisory Committee that he heads, it's not to difficult to
see he's not a GA advocate.

His attitude is apparent in this hearing transcript:http://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/hea...106s/80849.pdf

McCain has Boyer pegged for the liar that he is. Give him hell,
McCain!!
Old May 2nd 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Larry Dighera wrote:

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

A fellow on the Bonanza list flys out of Sedona. According to him,
Cindy is indeed a pilot.

Thanks.

She owns some sort of a business jet,

From the news reports I read, the jet is operated by her late father's
corporation.

but I'm unsure if she flys it.

If I recall correctly, on Leno's program she indicated that she was
piloting small aircraft. I took that to mean four to six seat
singles.

From your post it sounds like she does.

I doubt the took the time to master operating a biz-jet yet alone find
the time to remain current and attend recurrent training, but you
never know.

Certainly seems at odds with John's stance on general aviation, no?

I'm not aware of candidate's stance. I suppose, if one considers that
he refused AOPA president Phil Boyer's appoint to the federal
Management Advisory Committee that he heads, it's not to difficult to
see he's not a GA advocate.

His attitude is apparent in this hearing transcript:http://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/hea...106s/80849.pdf

McCain has Boyer pegged for the liar that he is. Give him hell,
McCain!!

I don't know who's pegging who.

But I do know something about creeping fees.
Remember that Alternative Minimum Tax, that was only for the rich? I
nearly got hit by that, and by no means am I rich! (Or I'd have the
little airplane!) the AMT nearly bit me because I was putting so much
in 401k and Roth accounts, which I have to do since I have no other
retirement sources.

I have no doubt at all that what might be just for "corporate fat
cats" would soon include fat cat owners of C152s. All airplane owners
are rich, remember?

To me, the fuel tax is a very workable answer. You can charge it to
the little Cessnas and the big jets as well. It doesn't require any
additional overhead for accounting. The only issue there would be
those who are using autogas. But hey, nothing's perfect.
Old May 2nd 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-04-14-cindy-m...
* * An adventurous one, as well. Cindy McCain used to be a pilot, *
* * loves to drive race cars (her company distributes Budweiser,
* * NASCAR's official beer until this year) and took a weekend trip to

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

I won't vote for McCain simply because he has that b!tch Carly "no
American has a right to a job" Fiorini stumping for him. She gutted
HP and sent 1000's of engineering jobs to Asia while laying off the
very people who had helped build up HP so that it could even become a
"Multinational" company. I also don't like McCain's style or his
stance on a number of issues.

Can't say I'll vote Democrat either. They also suck the big one.
Look how bad our Democrat dominated Congress has been lately. Hey,
Rome is burning, but we can't have baseball players using steroids, so
lets make that our priority!

I think I may have to vote Libertarian or maybe Communist this year as
a "none of the above" vote...

Dean
Old May 3rd 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

wrote in message

I think I may have to vote Libertarian or maybe Communist this year as
a "none of the above" vote...

Gus Hall is dead.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old May 3rd 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

[...]

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who is a
lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is married to a
witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is married to a
woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship, drives race
cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

McCain in '08 Skylune Piloting 177 July 24th 06 08:32 AM
Tell us more you Ugly Bitch Cindy Shemale . Louie B Naval Aviation 0 May 15th 06 03:11 PM
I believe Alfred E Newman before Cindy SheeMale Louie B Naval Aviation 0 April 21st 06 02:43 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN makes AL JAZEERA - Is Cindy Sheehan ananti-Semite? T Bird Naval Aviation 0 August 26th 05 02:51 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN RETURNS TO CRAWFORD Truthseeker Naval Aviation 2 August 24th 05 08:26 PM