Aviation Conspiracy: AP Reveals Series Of Boeing 777 Fires!!!

Old October 14th 03, 05:31 AM
CJS

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Bill Mulcahy" wrote in message
.. .

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
m...

No where in that AP report does it say there were three fires. All it
says is that there were three incidents where the windshield heat wiring
shorted out and resulted in a cracked windshield.

I knew I could expect foul-mouthed Tom to defend Boeing and the airlines.

tommy is not far enough up the food chain for those to be his advocacies.

I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire, even to the FAA. I'm sure it
would have had to be hot enough to melt the insulation on the wires
leading to the window.

Fire means smoke and that is a completely different issue. The 777 has had
one fire, created by the misapplication of a connector in a PAX
entertainment system; years ago.

Sure it wasn't one of your 8-tracks?

Cheers...Craig
O M
http://www.vabene.net
---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless
information.
- Calvin (and Hobbes)

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited
power.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people
who annoy me.
- Fred Allen
Old October 14th 03, 12:06 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

Pooh Bear wrote in
:

CJS wrote:

Bill Mulcahy wrote:

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
m...

No where in that AP report does it say there were three fires.
All it says is that there were three incidents where the
windshield heat wiring shorted out and resulted in a cracked
windshield.

I knew I could expect foul-mouthed Tom to defend Boeing and the
airlines.

I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire, even to the FAA. I'm sure
it would have had to be hot enough to melt the insulation on the
wires leading to the window.

By the way "nowhere" is one word.

By the way, you needed a comma there.

LMAO,

Netkkkopping ****.

Bertie
Old October 14th 03, 12:06 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

Pooh Bear wrote in
:

Bill Mulcahy wrote:

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
m...

No where in that AP report does it say there were three fires. All
it says is that there were three incidents where the windshield
heat wiring shorted out and resulted in a cracked windshield.

I knew I could expect foul-mouthed Tom to defend Boeing and the
airlines.

I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire,

A FIRE involves combustion - typically meaning both smoke and flames.
An overheated windshield that cracks is no FIRE.

even to the FAA. I'm sure it
would have had to be hot enough to melt the insulation on the wires
leading to the window.

You're *sure* ? Pls explain your thinking.

Please explain what any of this has to do with a planespotting netkkkop.

Bertie
Old October 14th 03, 12:08 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

Rich Ahrens wrote in
:

Pooh Bear wrote:

Bill Mulcahy wrote:
I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire,

A FIRE involves combustion - typically meaning both smoke and flames.
An overheated windshield that cracks is no FIRE.

I think we have good evidence here of why Birdstrike Bill no longer
works for the NYFD. Even though he was only a cartoonist for them...

Well, I've seen two of them, and they're definitely fires! The element does
burn, but unless it has something else to set fire to, it usually only
lasts for a second or so. Like when your toaster fries itself.

Bertie
Old October 14th 03, 12:12 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

[...]

plugged your nintendo in backwards, did you splaps boy?

BTW what games have you got for that?

Bertie
Old October 14th 03, 04:35 PM
CASK829

Go away Mr Mulchay. You know nothing, When will you tell us about your
aviation qualifications.. You have nothing, IDIOT!!!
Old October 16th 03, 01:01 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

Bàidh Stidean wrote in
:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:12:18 GMT, Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

[...]

Well, you know, he bought the whole "Sonic the Hedgehog" series
because it was a game full of rodents, but then he found out they only
worked on the Sega... I also understand he was rather disappointed
when he bought "Rat Race" on DVD and found out only humans were in
it...

Snort!

"there's a hole in daddy's butt, where all the rodents go.. "

Bertie
Old October 16th 03, 01:02 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Bill Mulcahy" wrote in
:

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
m...

No where in that AP report does it say there were three fires. All it
says is that there were three incidents where the windshield heat
wiring shorted out and resulted in a cracked windshield.

I knew I could expect foul-mouthed Tom to defend Boeing and the
airlines.

I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire, even to the FAA. I'm sure it
would have had to be hot enough to melt the insulation on the wires
leading to the window.

Wow, what an amazing display of a fireman's technical expertise.

By the way "nowhere" is one word.

And another.

We're blessed tonight.

Bertie
Old October 16th 03, 09:15 PM
Rich Ahrens

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Bàidh Stidean wrote in
:

wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bill Mulcahy" wrote in message
om...

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
gy.com...

[...]

Mickey Mouse died for nothin', I suppose...