Need a ride from Milwauke to OshKosh

Old July 2nd 03, 07:06 PM
Steve Ruse

Default Need a ride from Milwauke to OshKosh

Some of my friend's plans fell through so I'm having to make some
changes to my OshKosh plans. I'll be flying into Milwaukee on
Wednesday evening, & flying out of Milwaukee on Sunday. That leaves me
about 90 miles from all the fun though. Is anyone heading my way with
an extra seat (car or plane) that wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'll
gladly pay for gas (unless you fly a 747).

Thanks!

Steve
steve"AT"wotelectronics"DOT"com
Old July 11th 03, 06:55 PM
Steve Ruse

Actually I've already worked it out. I'm flying into Minneapolis on
the 1st of August & will be riding to OshKosh with a friend. I am
looking for a (CHEAP) place to stay for three nights (2nd, 3rd & 4th).
Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks for the inquiry Bob,

Steve

"bob zee" wrote in message ...
"Steve Ruse" wrote in message
om...
Some of my friend's plans fell through so I'm having to make some
changes to my OshKosh plans. I'll be flying into Milwaukee on
Wednesday evening, & flying out of Milwaukee on Sunday. That leaves me
about 90 miles from all the fun though. Is anyone heading my way with
an extra seat (car or plane) that wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'll
gladly pay for gas (unless you fly a 747).

Thanks!

Steve
steve"AT"wotelectronics"DOT"com

what day(s) are you planning for this to happen?

Old July 11th 03, 07:40 PM
Ron Natalie

"Steve Ruse" wrote in message om...
Actually I've already worked it out. I'm flying into Minneapolis on
the 1st of August & will be riding to OshKosh with a friend. I am
looking for a (CHEAP) place to stay for three nights (2nd, 3rd & 4th).
Does anyone have any tips?

Bring a tent, $15/night.

Glider Ride - Gift Michael Aerobatics 1 December 7th 04 11:46 AM
EAA Oshkosh Airventure 2004 In-Home Housing David Schultz Aerobatics 0 May 21st 04 06:30 AM
Oshkosh images posted!!! Tyson Rininger Aerobatics 0 November 8th 03 12:33 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Home Built 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM