Dr Hans Kammler

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd 04, 05:25 PM
Andy Simmons

Default Dr Hans Kammler

Can anyone tell me if the death of SS Obergruppenfuhrer Kammler was
ever resolved or ever investigated fully by any government after WWII.
There seems to be alot of speculation about this man, is there a
single piece of documentary evidence to suggest his involvment with
any German nuclear programme during WWII. I have heard his name
mentioned in relation to a host of secret projects, death ray weapons
etc but never has this been supported by any historical documents.
Nick Cooke mentions him in his book but really Cooke just spins the
same old Nazi UFO yarn which has been doing the rounds this past 20
years or so - in his revised 'who dunnit format'.

Could Kammler have survived the war and made a peace deal with the
allies as Gen Wolff did in Operation Sunrise? I think if Kammler's war
diary could be found it would answer alot of interesting questions.
Comments welcomed.

Andy