Flying to Texas...recommendations?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

Default Flying to Texas...recommendations?

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Dan Luke wrote:
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:

My buddies and I surfed at those beaches this time of year when we
were high school kids. We wore full wet suits. 60 deg. F water
will turn your grapes to raisins in no time.

Just for the record I had to read the first sentance above twice
before I saw it in say anything other than...

"My buddies and I surfed at those beaches this time of year when we
were high"

Well, uh, actually...never mind.

What years were you surfing down there?

If they were high, wouldn't the proper question be, "What years were you
surfing UP there"?

Flying School in Florida / Texas Killol Piloting 20 October 8th 06 08:56 AM
Recommendations for flying in Florida? Alan Finger Piloting 1 January 8th 06 09:46 PM
Texas Taildraggers K. Ari Krupnikov Owning 30 August 21st 05 06:52 AM
A&P North Texas Suzette Owning 3 March 28th 05 01:18 AM
Texas fly-in restaurant RM Piloting 5 November 3rd 03 07:06 AM