Layup schedule for Ventus a Elevator

Old May 29th 17, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Default Layup schedule for Ventus a Elevator

Anyone care to look in their manual an share? Have e-mailed dealer and factory. Just covering my bases. Kind of in a hurry. Trying to get the the toys back to the boys.

Silly season is upon us! Be careful!

Thanks, mark.
Old May 29th 17, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I've sent the pages I think you need.

George
Old May 30th 17, 07:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Thanks, George!

You beat both the US S-H dealer.

Zero reply from the S-H Mothership.

Old May 30th 17, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 00:33:15 UTC-6, wrote:
Thanks, George!

You beat both the US S-H dealer.

Zero reply from the S-H Mothership.

S-H has done a great job posting all the information, including manuals, on their website. It requires you register and state your glider with serial number. Everything in one place and user can access 24 hours a day.

US S-H dealer was flying in the Sports Nationals and it was a holiday weekend.

Keep things in perspective before throwing arrows
Old May 30th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

What arrows? I stated a fact and was publicly thanking someone who offered timely assistance.

Thanks also to Heinz for his assistance.

I am registered at S-H. Data I needed is not there.

I have 25 years of experience obtaining technical data from .de glider manufacturers. My "perspective" is highly calibrated and is supported by my friends' experiences who also repair gliders. I agree with you, Ron; the design, construction, documentation, and communication of many manufacturers really is amazing.

Holiday? What's that? I spent most of it getting my friends' toys back in the air while my other friends flew 700+ km and my ship sat in the box.

Thanks for the advice, Ron. You reminded me to stay off RAS as much as possible.

Old June 5th 17, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster

Thanks for the advice, Ron. You reminded me to stay off RAS as much as possible.

Mark,
Don't know you, but I believe you are a tow/glider pilot and possibly one of those rare, mechanically skilled craftsman. We need people like you with such experience to monitor RAS and offer your learned opinions. Too few of you to tick off. The anonymity and depersonalization brought by the internet can corrupt the best of intentions. It'll happen again, in which case just move on,....... but please don't leave!
Mike
Old June 5th 17, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 09:43:12 UTC-6, wrote:
What arrows? I stated a fact and was publicly thanking someone who offered timely assistance.

Thanks also to Heinz for his assistance.

I am registered at S-H. Data I needed is not there.

I have 25 years of experience obtaining technical data from .de glider manufacturers. My "perspective" is highly calibrated and is supported by my friends' experiences who also repair gliders. I agree with you, Ron; the design, construction, documentation, and communication of many manufacturers really is amazing.

Holiday? What's that? I spent most of it getting my friends' toys back in the air while my other friends flew 700+ km and my ship sat in the box.

Thanks for the advice, Ron. You reminded me to stay off RAS as much as possible.

Mark, sorry I misinterpreted your writings. I am glad you got the information you needed.

Yes folks like you keep the fleet flying, thanks for that.

Ron Gleason