Help me convince my wife..... :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 16, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Coleman

Default Help me convince my wife..... :)

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 11:21:56 UTC+9:30, JS wrote:
There's another hiccup. Others suggest "your own glider", I agree if you're going to take it away for weeks at a time.
A partner might want to fly it too.
Jim

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 6:41:08 PM UTC-7, wrote:
We'll see what my potential syndicate partner says. You never know who's gonna come out of the woodwork when you start talking about sharing a good toy.

JP

They tell me choosing the right partner is key. Someone with sufficient funds, a similar mindset and no time to fly.

Someone asked me recently if I would buy half a glider with them. I clearly need to fly more!!

Cheers Ben

Convince me to stick with it . . . Gary G Piloting 22 December 8th 05 03:45 PM
Convince me! Airborne Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM
Convince me! Ace Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM
Convince me! Rubrica Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM
JFK Jr.'s mean ol wife I'm just a zero General Aviation 63 July 15th 03 12:51 PM