Glider swop

Old August 5th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider swop

Hi All Kiwi with Wings.

I am wanting to fly in Ely Nevada in July 09, and want to hire or
swop a glider with a US pilot. I have a fully race ready, newely
finished mint condition LS6 18wl - with 302 - Mountain High etc - AH -
all the gear available in NZ. Also can provide house in Omarama or
beside a lake in Queenstown! - + Truck and am happy to set up some
awsome top Kiwi guys to show the way on some amazing Kiwi wave
flying. ie Terry Delore - Mike Oakley - and myself in ASH 25's.

For the US trip I am looking for a 15m glider of LS6 standard or
simular or better.

I can supply references and have totally clean history both on the
ground and in the air.

Pls pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Nick Reekie
PO Box 47
Kirwee
Christchurch
New Zealand

.
0064 3 3181875 Home.
Old August 5th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Aug 4, 4:16 pm, wrote:
[...]

You haven't mentioned the wife/girlfriend yet, she good lookin?

-Paul
Old August 5th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Aug 5, 12:29*pm, sisu1a wrote:
On Aug 4, 4:16 pm, wrote:

[...]

-Paul- Hide quoted text -

two things in New Zealand we don't lend,,

#1 - our partners and or wives
#2 - our chainsaw!
Old August 5th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

For the US trip I am looking for a 15m glider of LS6 standard or
simular or better.

Discus 2b negotiable if you can manage without flaps?

If not e-mail me separately and I may have a suggestion.

Mike
Old August 6th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Aug 5, 4:38*pm, Mike the Strike wrote:
For the US trip I am looking for a 15m glider of LS6 standard or
simular or better.

Discus 2b negotiable if you can manage without flaps?

If not e-mail me separately and I may have a suggestion.

Mike

Hi Mike

Thankyou for your reply. I am very keen on a flapped ship. I have
nicked ( but not claimed ) a couple of world records in wave here in
NZ - , and want to get a bit of time in the air in the US. I haver
four or five top NZ pilots also attending Ely. I flew in Nevada two
years ago at the Hilton ranch and got the "feaver" and "need" to get
back.

Any further thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers for your responce.

Kind regards

Nick Reekie
Old August 6th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

On Aug 6, 1:28*am, wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:38*pm, Mike the Strike wrote:

For the US trip I am looking for a 15m glider of LS6 standard or
simular or better.

Discus 2b negotiable if you can manage without flaps?

If not e-mail me separately and I may have a suggestion.

Mike

Hi Mike

Thankyou for your reply. *I am very keen on a flapped ship. *I have
nicked ( but not claimed ) a couple of world records in wave here in
NZ - , and want to get a bit of time in the air in the US. * *I haver
four or five top NZ pilots also attending Ely. *I flew in Nevada two
years ago at the Hilton ranch and got the "feaver" and "need" to get
back.

Any further thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers for your responce.

Kind regards

Nick Reekie

Nick:

We'll have a few pilots from Arizona at Ely next July. I'll be flying
at the Region 9 contest in Parowan, Utah (just across the Great Basin
from Ely) but have to head off right afterward (it's my 25th wedding
anniversary!). I'll also be heading down to NZ to visit a friend in
Dunedin later in the year.

I'll put the word around that you're looking for a 15m ship and see
what we can do.

Mike
Old August 6th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus[_2_]

I'd just like to put in a good word for my good friend Nick. I met
Nick and his wife at the Hilton Cup a few years back. Nick's not only
a great stick, but about the nicest guy one can meet. What else would
you expect from a New Zealander. For anyone to do an exchange with
this great laddy, it's a no-brainer and nothing but a win-win
situation. Go for it.
Gordon Boettger

Jet Glider 33 Soaring 5 March 19th 08 03:09 AM
Glider Model - Blaue Maus- 1922 Wasserkuppe Glider [email protected] Soaring 5 November 19th 06 11:08 PM
shipping glider to NZ-advice on securing glider in trailer November Bravo Soaring 6 November 1st 06 02:05 PM
Glider tie down. Serge Serfaty Soaring 10 May 4th 06 03:59 AM
Glider Toy Stephen Yaldwyn Soaring 4 February 2nd 04 01:51 AM