SeeYou mobile questions

Old February 18th 04, 01:14 PM
Andy Durbin

Default SeeYou mobile questions

I spent a few hours playing with SeeYou Mobile ver 1.01 on an Aero
1550 (CE3). Have a few questions for anyone else that has
experimented with it:

I can't get IGC file playback to work with the demo file or with my
igc files. Anyone else seen it work and, if so, what PDA are you
using?

How do I change the glider altitude in sim mode?

How can I change the waypoint identifer text size? (I know how to
change the symbol size).

thanks

Andy (GY)
Old February 18th 04, 02:41 PM
Tim Mara

"Andy Durbin" wrote in message
om...
I spent a few hours playing with SeeYou Mobile ver 1.01 on an Aero
1550 (CE3). Have a few questions for anyone else that has
experimented with it:

I can't get IGC file playback to work with the demo file or with my
igc files. Anyone else seen it work and, if so, what PDA are you
using?

I was told the SeeYou Mobile does not store the IGC (unapproved) file.better
ask SeeYou Direct
tim

Old February 18th 04, 06:53 PM
Erazem Polutnik

Hi Andy,
I suggest next time you use SeeYou forum for question, we will reply much
faster.

I can't get IGC file playback to work with the demo file or with my
igc files. Anyone else seen it work and, if so, what PDA are you
using?

I'm pretty sure you system date on PDA is wrong. Please set it up to correct
date then also IGC playback should work.

How do I change the glider altitude in sim mode?

Not possible at the moment. I put it on todo list.

How can I change the waypoint identifer text size? (I know how to
change the symbol size).

Menu-Settings-Font Tab-Select Waypoint font.

SeeYou
Erazem

Old February 18th 04, 08:23 PM
Andy Durbin

"Tim Mara" wrote in message ...

I was told the SeeYou Mobile does not store the IGC (unapproved) file.better
ask SeeYou Direct
tim

SeeYou mobile is designed to read a pre-recorded IGC file and use it
as the data source for simulator mode. My problem is not storing the
IGC file, but the fact that I cannot get the replay function to work.

Andy
Old February 18th 04, 08:34 PM
John Galloway

Andy,

It worked first time for me although with a B&W 1550
the UK terrain maps are a bit fainter than the demo
maps.

John Galloway

Old February 19th 04, 12:16 AM
Andy Durbin

"Erazem Polutnik" wrote in message ...
Hi Andy,
I suggest next time you use SeeYou forum for question, we will reply much
faster.

I can't get IGC file playback to work with the demo file or with my
igc files. Anyone else seen it work and, if so, what PDA are you
using?

I'm pretty sure you system date on PDA is wrong. Please set it up to correct
date then also IGC playback should work.

How do I change the glider altitude in sim mode?

Not possible at the moment. I put it on todo list.

How can I change the waypoint identifer text size? (I know how to
change the symbol size).

Menu-Settings-Font Tab-Select Waypoint font.

SeeYou
Erazem

Thanks! Finding the answers in less than a day seems like great
service to me, particularly as I have not bought a licence yet.

The product looks very interesting, and I'm pleased you decided to
support the older PDA's.

I'll use the forum next time.

thanks again,

Andy