6 reported slain at Lockheed Martin facility in Mississippi

Old July 14th 03, 12:08 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

snip

To put out the fires after your posts crash and burn.

I didn't know America West doesn't use the data link. I would
have thought they would operate their 757s in the safest way
possible.

And just how does that make an airplane safer you fjuckwit?

Technology has been a key factor in reducing aircraft accidents.
The

sock
from America West operates without some of that automation, the
very backbone of the Type. Skygod's lack of knowledge of the 757
led to his losing control and becomming violent; a sure sign of a
lune.

KEYBOARD!!

Glad to educate you, skylune.

Now, as to those high risk pilots your airline employs ...

Care to name names, fjuckwit?

Didn't thnk so

Bertie
Old July 14th 03, 12:09 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

skygodtj wrote in :

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

snip

To put out the fires after your posts crash and burn.

I didn't know America West doesn't use the data link. I
would have thought they would operate their 757s in the
safest way possible.

And just how does that make an airplane safer you fjuckwit?

Technology has been a key factor in reducing aircraft accidents.
The

sock
from America West operates without some of that automation, the
very backbone of the Type. Skygod's lack of knowledge of the 757
led to his losing control and becomming violent; a sure sign of a
lune.

KEYBOARD!!

Glad to educate you, skylune.

Now, as to those high risk pilots your airline employs ...

less riskier then letting YOU work on anything we fly

Or drive or mow the lawn with or anything else for that matter!
Old July 14th 03, 12:33 AM
Tarver Engineering

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

America West really ought to get their technology up to date.

Old July 14th 03, 12:42 AM
skygodtj

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

What we got suits us just fine.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Old July 14th 03, 01:01 AM
John Mazor

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

Bwawahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhah!

And what,pray tell, shoudl they add, splaps boy?

Maybe a dashboard ornament?

You could sel them copies of that little music box that plays "the

Mexican
Hat Dance" to them for that very purpose!
You could even wire it in for them so the girl riding the donky's

tits
light up when we cross the marker!

Naw, Tarver would make the donkey's dick light up. Doncha know that's
the basis of his claiming to have once had a piece of ass?

Old July 14th 03, 01:10 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

America West should at lest educate their pilots, as to the major
systems for the 757. That way they won't give up the Airline for
operating the type in a less safe manor.

Oh please do go on, Splaps boy.

Bertie

Old July 14th 03, 02:07 AM
skygodtj

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

And what MANOR would that be? Stately Wayne Manor? Tara? To be taken
seriously, you have to be educated... and the MANNER in which we operate is
considered by many to be as safe as any other major airline. While SW has put
no less than - 4 - airlines into the lights at the end of runways, we've had 1.
And as the ONLY post-dereg airline to make it to 20yr anniversary, I'd say we've
been doing things just right. Funny, so does Washington...
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Old July 14th 03, 05:56 AM
Ralph Nesbitt

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

Something tells me Tarver would be more inclined to include hampesters as
his animal of choice to enhance a cockpit lay out.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Old July 14th 03, 07:49 PM
skygodtj

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

[...]

The data link.

It is the data link that had me thinking TG was not a 757 pilot.

Who is TG? Tell us smart guy, what is this data link you keep professing?
The beatings will continue until morale improves.