Zoom

Old April 18th 05, 06:45 PM
Juan Jimenez

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:AsF8e.26629$GJ.4309@attbi_s71...

Jim Campbell was allowed to enter Sun 'n Fun once by mistake in 2004.

By mistake? ROFLMAO! There were no less than two TV crews and several
newspaper crews, right there at the media booth, they all waited right there
with Jim while Jim waited for the response to his request for media
credentials. He was told he couldn't have credentials, but he could buy a
ticket and come in like everyone else. He did. I was right there and can
confirm exactly what happened. No mistake, except maybe in your gullible
imagination.

Now, I'd like to see where you published on your web site the stories
confirming that SNF lied to the Polk County Tourism board in order to get
more funds from the board. They gave the PCT board one set of inflated
attendance numbers, and the IRS another set of much smaller numbers. Either
they lied to the board or they lied to the IRS. Which one is it, John?

Old April 18th 05, 06:49 PM
Juan Jimenez

In your mailbox. Let's see how good you are in keeping your word.

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned
from the
show last year.

He wasn't banned from the show last year. I was there when he went in,
and I took pictures. TV and newspaper crews took pictures, interviewed
him, etc. Bet Ousterhout won't publish those.

Why don't you publish them? Better yet, send them to me and I'll post them
for you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 18th 05, 07:20 PM
John T

Just cause the news crews were at the press booth doesn't mean they were
covering campbell. Just getting their credentials, more like.

Old April 18th 05, 07:24 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
For those keeping score, Zoom filed two more lawsuits at SnF: "Contract and
Indebtedness" claims against Powrachute and Controlvision. Polk County
(Florida) Court Case numbers:

2005CA-001448-0000-LK
2005CA-001449-0000-LK

This makes 30 lawsuits involving Campbell in the last 15 years, including five
in the past three years.

EAA previously reported that Powrachute has been in financial trouble, and the
imminent sale of the company was reported:

http://www.sportpilot.org/news/050331_powrachute.html

Ron Wanttaja

I must have missed something, what's his beef with Powrachute?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 18th 05, 07:31 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

John T wrote:

Just cause the news crews were at the press booth doesn't mean they were
covering campbell. Just getting their credentials, more like.

Just as likely they had no idea who zoom was.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 18th 05, 08:01 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned

from the

show last year.

He wasn't banned from the show last year. I was there when he went in,
and I took pictures. TV and newspaper crews took pictures, interviewed
him, etc. Bet Ousterhout won't publish those.

Why don't you publish them? Better yet, send them to me and I'll post them
for you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I'll post them of you want, but they don't prove what you say other than
someone appears to be interviewing him. There's nothing there showing
what year it was.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 18th 05, 10:08 PM
Juan Jimenez

check the pictures before talking about something of which you know
nothing...

Old April 18th 05, 10:13 PM
Juan Jimenez

As I expected, your word isn't worth the nanoamperes used to transmit them.
Didn't your daddy teach you that a man is only as good as his word? That
ought to tell you what yours is worth. No one cares what you think the
pictures say or don't say, Dannyboy. All the events were independently
verified and reported in the general media and your opinion of them or the
pics is irrelevant, just like just about everything else that comes out of
your typing.

Get over it.

Juan Jimenez wrote:

m...

Old April 18th 05, 10:49 PM
BobR

I just love it when your reply reflects directly back on your own
image. Once again, you have looked in the mirror and seen yourself.
We all know that you are as good as your word and your word isn't worth
****.

PS: What makes you think that anyone here, or anywhere else, cares
what you think?

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM