Plane for sale search?

Old March 7th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

Default Plane for sale search?

I am looking for the FAA link to do a search of 337s on a plane and also the
place to do a search of leans on the plane (AOPA??). One last thing, what
paperwork is required now days to sell a plane.

Danny Deger

Old March 7th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

AFAIK you won't be able to do an online search for 337s that I am aware of,
but for $10 fee, the FAA will send you a CD of all paper work on file on
that N number. The link is on the FAA web site.

I'm not sure if that will include uncleared liens, it is best to go through
AOPA or some other title search service for the liens.

Two items to sell a plane, Transfer or Registration and Transfer of
Ownership
http://www.faa.gov/aircraft/air_cert/aircraft_registry/
BT

Old March 7th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

"BT" wrote in message
AFAIK you won't be able to do an online search for 337s that I am aware
of, but for $10 fee, the FAA will send you a CD of all paper work on file
on that N number. The link is on the FAA web site.

I just spent some time looking at the FAA web site and can't find the right
place for the $10 lookup. If anyone can help me out, thanks in advance.

Danny Deger

Old March 7th 07, 09:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Danny Deger wrote:
"BT" wrote in message
AFAIK you won't be able to do an online search for 337s that I am aware
of, but for $10 fee, the FAA will send you a CD of all paper work on file
on that N number. The link is on the FAA web site.

I just spent some time looking at the FAA web site and can't find the right
place for the $10 lookup. If anyone can help me out, thanks in advance.

I must be the Ace of the Base when it comes to searching for stuff; found this
in less than a minute on the FAA site:

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certific...craft_records/

That will be one cold beer, please. I happen to like Caribe these days.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old March 7th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Danny Deger wrote:
"BT" wrote in message
AFAIK you won't be able to do an online search for 337s that I am aware
of, but for $10 fee, the FAA will send you a CD of all paper work on
file
on that N number. The link is on the FAA web site.

I just spent some time looking at the FAA web site and can't find the
right
place for the $10 lookup. If anyone can help me out, thanks in advance.

I must be the Ace of the Base when it comes to searching for stuff; found
this in less than a minute on the FAA site:

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certific...craft_records/

That will be one cold beer, please. I happen to like Caribe these days.

Send me your snail mail address and I will mail you one cold beer :-)

Danny Deger

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

AD Search? Roy Smith Owning 3 November 6th 06 10:04 PM
SYSOP : OK to post a For Sale Plane?? sdguy1 Owning 3 April 12th 06 03:32 AM
AD search Doug Owning 1 November 26th 04 11:56 AM
Search for missing plane C J Campbell Piloting 2 March 4th 04 01:42 AM
search Al Denelsbeck Simulators 3 September 9th 03 03:26 PM