Various ATC questions

Old November 27th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Various ATC questions

Hey may talk like an idiot and he may behave like an idiot, but don't
let that fool you... mxsmanic IS AN IDIOT!

Do the newsgroup a favor... if you have nothing negative and insulting
to say to him... don't say anything.

Old November 27th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jon Kraus

Thomas,

Oh ye of little faith :-) ... I have hope that we can get rid of him
just like the sim group did...

Jon

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Jon,

Yup.. So far so good...

Too late. The thread has developed, many again have fallen for him, the
back and forth is taking the usual way. IMHO, the group is pretty much
toast for the next weeks or even months.

Old November 27th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gene Seibel

Mxsmanic wrote:
A few questions on ATC:

Some people came to our country and wanted to learn to "fly", but not
get a license. They flew into the World Trade Center. What are your
intentions?
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Old November 27th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma

"Gene Seibel" wrote in news:1164642000.243988.66840
@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Some people came to our country and wanted to learn to "fly", but not
get a license. They flew into the World Trade Center. What are your
intentions?

Unfortunately Gene the above is a very insightful response........ We do
have plenty of enemies.......

Allen
Old November 27th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Gene Seibel writes:

Some people came to our country and wanted to learn to "fly", but not
get a license. They flew into the World Trade Center. What are your
intentions?

It rained this weekend, and I saw a lady wearing black lace on the way
home. What are your intentions?

Old November 27th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

It rained this weekend, and I saw a lady wearing black lace on the way
home. What are your intentions?

Please don't lie to us, we are well aware that you would never do such
a thing as venture out of your attic, nor attempt to interact with the
outside world on a personal (non-newsgroup) basis, hence your claim of
seeing a lady in black lace on your way home is proposterous.

However Gene pointed out some rather founded similarities between you
and psychopaths, which all seem to make sense, at least a lot more
sense than anything you've ever said on this newsgroup.

Also, I'd like to say to the French... Thanks for Tahiti, but can you
put mxsmanic back in his cage?

Now, considering that you've never flown a plane and interacted with
real ATC I don't think you're in any position to understand the concept
of Pilot in Command (that's what your "questions" dealt with in an
indirect basis), and don't give me the "flight simulator" routine,
that's not even close to cutting it. Also, since you seem to have a
problem accepting anyones general statements as true, I can suggest two
things to you, I will gladly volunteer NASA to help you out... go
ahead, email someone at NASA and start pestering them with your
elementary questions, just don't be surprised if a sattelite
inadvertantly falls on you one day, second, go use wikipedia, go use
any other resource than real world pilots, leave this group, leave it
for good... and never return.