Red Baron reports and other stuff Qs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20th 03, 08:25 PM
Zajcevi

Default Red Baron reports and other stuff Qs

Hello everybody

I’ve spent some free time with reading threads in this forum
related to Vietnam war.
It was very nice reading and while I’ve got few books about
Vietnam war (Michel’s Clashes one of the best) I’ve
learned a lot unknown facts – at least to me.

Some of the best posts here were based on datas from declassiefied
reports (same with Clashes) and as a European I don’t know much
about them and I would like to ask some details.

In this forum were mostly mentioned Red Baron I/ II/ III, Corona
Harvest and CHECO reports. All these and many others are also
mentioned in Clashes.

From all these I have seen few CHECO reports avalaible for free on the
web. Sadly only one, College Eye special report covered areas of my
interest but it is highly interesting reading.
So CHECO reports are focused only on one topic, right?
Were many (and which) focused on AA combat in Vietnam?

Never seen Corona Harvest reports, what sort of information is
included in?

The same for Red Baron reports, only now that here should be described
all air combats fought over SEA. What is included in
„typical“ description of each combat?

And most important Qs for all three sort of reports:

How long are they?
Where can I find them or where should I ask to order them?
What is the price of each sort or are they for free?

Regards
Ivan