A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » General Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The future of flying - 2025

Old May 15th 10, 01:59 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: May 2010
Default The future of flying - 2025

Hello everybody,

Passionnate about aeronautics, I am currently doing a research on the future prospects for the aviation industry with a fellow student.

I am very interested in exchanging points of view, ideas about how the aviation industry will look like by 2025. How will the new aircrafts look like? Will new strategic actors emerge? In which parts of the world? Will new technologies revolutionise the way aircrafts flight? In which sectors can/will the airline industry improve? How will the airline industry cope with climate change?

So many passionnating questions I would like to have your opinion on and discuss with you.

Here is a small survey you can fill in to help us develop our understanding of the future prospects for the aviation industry. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XWJN8RJ

Thanks a lot and I hope our debate will provide us a better insight of how we will flight in the future .
Old July 26th 10, 01:53 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurama View Post
Hello everybody,

Passionnate about aeronautics, I am currently doing a research on the future prospects for the aviation industry with a fellow student.

I am very interested in exchanging points of view, ideas about how the aviation industry will look like by 2025. How will the new aircrafts look like? Will new strategic actors emerge? In which parts of the world? Will new technologies revolutionise the way aircrafts flight? In which sectors can/will the airline industry improve? How will the airline industry cope with climate change?

So many passionnating questions I would like to have your opinion on and discuss with you.

Here is a small survey you can fill in to help us develop our understanding of the future prospects for the aviation industry. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XWJN8RJ

Thanks a lot and I hope our debate will provide us a better insight of how we will flight in the future .
Thanks you for the post.