The future of flying - 2025

Old May 15th 10, 01:59 PM
futurama futurama is offline
Junior Member

Default The future of flying - 2025

Hello everybody,

Passionnate about aeronautics, I am currently doing a research on the future prospects for the aviation industry with a fellow student.

I am very interested in exchanging points of view, ideas about how the aviation industry will look like by 2025. How will the new aircrafts look like? Will new strategic actors emerge? In which parts of the world? Will new technologies revolutionise the way aircrafts flight? In which sectors can/will the airline industry improve? How will the airline industry cope with climate change?

So many passionnating questions I would like to have your opinion on and discuss with you.

Here is a small survey you can fill in to help us develop our understanding of the future prospects for the aviation industry. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XWJN8RJ

Thanks a lot and I hope our debate will provide us a better insight of how we will flight in the future .
Old July 26th 10, 01:53 AM
donnaj867 donnaj867 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurama View Post
[...]

Thanks you for the post.

U.S. Navy: Unmanned Combat Squadron by 2025 [email protected] Naval Aviation 5 March 11th 08 04:52 PM
Oil and the Future Bob Fry Piloting 2 August 4th 06 05:58 AM
THE FUTURE OF VFR Larry Dighera Piloting 7 July 3rd 06 01:46 PM
Future of EFB... Eric Rood Piloting 0 March 11th 05 04:05 AM
Future of GA Andrew Sarangan Piloting 12 October 25th 04 08:21 PM