MXSMANIC is our village idiot

Old September 18th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default MXSMANIC is our village idiot

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Is it not time to move beyond trying to spar with the witless? He can't afford
to fly so he tries to convince us we can't either. Small aircraft are beneath
his contempt.... however he has no ability or experience in them. Large
aircraft are more his forte apparently, uh.... but apparently he has no ability
or experience with them either.

He dislikes the sensations of flying: "they're unhealthy". So why is he here?

BECAUSE YOU CAN"T RESIST ANSWERING HIS DRIBBLINGS.

Control yourself. Most of us are already aware of his lack of ability, desire,
or even the opportunity to get laid. It is unfortunate but that's life.
Somebody always leads the class. Somebody always brings up the rear. Oops...
didn't mean to bring up his nationality. Sorry.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old September 18th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stubby

I object to your censoring the writings of others. I do not need you to
tell me what to read and/or respond to. What in the world gave you the
idea that you are the ultimate reference on these matters? MYOB.

Old September 18th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Walt

mxsmanic doesn't strike me as witless. Naive maybe, but not witless.

I don't care if he posts here. If I don't want to read his posts I'll
just ignore'em.

--Walt
Bozeman, Montana

Old September 18th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RomeoMike

On the medical issues his ramblings were no less naive or inaccurate
than those of nearly everyone else who posted misinformation. The only
notable accurate medical posts were those by Viperdoc and someone who
signed off as an "RN and other stuff."

Old September 18th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Stubby wrote:
I object to your censoring the writings of others. I do not need you to
tell me what to read and/or respond to. What in the world gave you the
idea that you are the ultimate reference on these matters? MYOB.

Is it not time to move beyond trying to spar with the witless?

Did I censor anyone? I asked a question of the group. Who in the hell are you
to say I can't ask a question of the group? What gave you the idea that you're
the ultimate reference on these matters? So feel free to blow it out your ass.

Regards,

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old September 18th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

"Stubby" wrote in message
. ..
I object to your censoring the writings of others. I do not need you to
tell me what to read and/or respond to. What in the world gave you the
idea that you are the ultimate reference on these matters? MYOB.

Umm..ignoring an idiot is "censorship?

I suggest you learn the definition of words beyond six letters and two
syllables before shooting your mouth off.

MIT? Geezlouise.

Old September 18th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Matt Barrow wrote:
Did I censor anyone? I asked a question of the group. Who in the hell
are you to say I can't ask a question of the group? What gave you the
idea that you're the ultimate reference on these matters? So feel free to
blow it out your ass.

Second that!!

"The measure of a man's genius is how much he agrees with you." G

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old September 18th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:16:05 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
:

So feel free to blow it out your ass.

It looks like Edger Bergen has removed his fist from yours. :-)
http://oldtimeradiopage.com/47snerd.htm

http://www.snerdville.com/characters.htm
Although Mortimer has never had a girlfriend or even kissed a
girl, whenever such things became the topic of conversation,
Mortimer would substitute the closest thing he had: his dear and
favorite cow, Bessie, who lives on the farm with him.
Old September 18th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Duniho

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Is it not time to move beyond trying to spar with the witless? He can't
afford to fly so he tries to convince us we can't either. Small
aircraft are beneath his contempt.... however he has no ability or
experience in them. Large aircraft are more his forte apparently, uh....
but apparently he has no ability [...]

I agree that it's a waste of time for people to debate with him about
whether real flying is practical, safe, worthwhile, etc. It's a stupid
debate, the sides were chosen a long time ago, and no one's going to change
their minds. We could certainly do without those posts.

But otherwise, what's your problem? He asks questions out of ignorance.
He'd do better to keep in mind the limitations of what he actually knows,
but it's not like he's actually trolling (as far as I can tell). Who knows,
he might actually be learning something.

In any case, it's been my experience that threads that include a particular
person's name in the subject line are often the threads least likely to be
worth starting. So right off the bat, this thread isn't looking good.