FS Genesis....you out there?

Old December 12th 03, 02:39 PM
FaxCap

Default FS Genesis....you out there?

Hi...anybody from FS Genesis out there?

Your "authorizing" system for forum membership is not working.
I registered at the "store" with no problems but have never received
the "authenticating" e:mail for the forums. I tried setting up a 2nd
account and have not received it's e:mail.

FaxCap
Old December 12th 03, 03:09 PM
FSGenesis

HI FaxCap,

Working fine on this end. You sure you've entered a valid email address?

Justin\FSG

Old December 12th 03, 03:38 PM
FaxCap

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:09:53 GMT, "FSGenesis"
wrote:

Working fine on this end. You sure you've entered a valid email address?

Yup....two of them....one for both accounts I set up.

I am shown as a member but when I try to log on it shows an error
message saying I have not authenticated my account.

On the account I set up 90 minutes ago I have yet to receive the
authentication code. On the 1st membership it's been at least 2
weeks. My e:mail is working fine on both servers.

FaxCap
Old December 12th 03, 04:07 PM
FSGenesis

HI FaxCap,

What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE you
can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.

Justin\FSG

Old December 12th 03, 04:20 PM
FaxCap

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"
wrote:

Hi Justin

What happens when you log into the SITE? You don't need to set up a
separate account to post to the forums. If you're logged into the SITE you
can post to the forums. The forums are integrated into the SITE.

I get an Error stating "have not received activation code....check
your e:mail. Same with the 2nd account.

I even looked through my SPAM folder just incase it was directed
there but nothing but SPAM in there.

Like I said, I have no problem logging into the Store.
Old December 12th 03, 04:33 PM
FSGenesis

HI Faxcap,

I deleted your site account. Try it again, I guess. No idea what's going
on there.

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" not@home wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"

Hi Justin

Old December 12th 03, 04:54 PM
FaxCap

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:33:09 GMT, "FSGenesis"
wrote:

Hi Justin

I deleted your site account. Try it again, I guess. No idea what's going
on there.

Ok thanks....I re-registered 5 minutes ago....no e:mail yet but I'll
give it at least a few hours before I gripe again. :-)))))

Thanks

Old December 12th 03, 05:05 PM
FSGenesis

HI Faxcap,

I've gotten my admin copy of your registration. Yours should be there as
well.

Justin\FSG

"FaxCap" not@home wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:33:09 GMT, "FSGenesis"

Hi Justin

Old December 16th 03, 06:41 AM
Carl Frisk

I was about to say check your SPAM settings.

--
.... Carl Frisk

"FaxCap" not@home wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:07:27 GMT, "FSGenesis"

Hi Justin