2011 US Sports Nationals

Old September 15th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_2_]

Default 2011 US Sports Nationals

Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY
Old September 15th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, Tim wrote:
Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY

May 3-11. Chilhowee.
Old September 15th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_2_]

On Sep 15, 11:37*am, mattm wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, Tim wrote:

Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY

May 3-11. *Chilhowee.

Thanks. Although work will probably mean I miss this one...

We're these dates published anywhere?

EY
Old September 15th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

On Sep 15, 1:54*pm, Tim wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:37*am, mattm wrote:

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, Tim wrote:

Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY

May 3-11. *Chilhowee.

Thanks. Although work will probably mean I miss this one...

We're these dates published anywhere?

EY

I asked Sarah earlier about them (once I heard that the
contest will be at Chilhowee). The 15M Nationals are
going to be at Logan but they haven't made it onto the
published calendar yet, either.

-- Matt
Old September 15th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

On Sep 15, 11:52*am, mattm wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:54*pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 15, 11:37*am, mattm wrote:

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, Tim wrote:

Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY

May 3-11. *Chilhowee.

Thanks. Although work will probably mean I miss this one...

We're these dates published anywhere?

EY

I asked Sarah earlier about them (once I heard that the
contest will be at Chilhowee). *The 15M Nationals are
going to be at Logan but they haven't made it onto the
published calendar yet, either.

-- Matt

as one of the organizers of the 15m nationals in Logan, it wasn't our
fault it wasn't posted in a timely fashion....we tried, but the SSa/
contest committee/whatever, lost our information twice...once they
deleted it themselves. Maybe the same thing happened with chilhowee?
Because I saw the paperwork go in for it over a year ago!

2011 15M Nationals Andy[_10_] Soaring 10 August 19th 10 05:23 PM
2011 USA 18M Nationals 5 ugly Soaring 3 August 18th 10 04:52 AM
Sports Class Nationals John Godfrey (QT)[_2_] Soaring 0 June 25th 10 02:56 PM
Sports Nationals RRK Soaring 2 July 12th 08 01:39 AM
Location of 2006 US 18m nationals and Sports Class Nationals and 15m ? John Bojack Soaring 2 July 18th 05 02:45 PM