For the real engineers here

Old June 28th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mariposas rand mair fheal

Default Froggery above

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22cff230abc55b6598b119
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...
If you dislike being called a forger, then stop doing so.

You are convicting yourself of lying every time you poast claim
I'm forging you.

Your name isn't Maxwell and you are obsessed up the gonzo.

Maxwell doesn't understand we all already know how to

distinguish
your posts from his and he is obsessed up the gonzo.

Could you post a guide? I'm a bit confused at times myself..

Maybe we start indexing them. Maxwell(1), Maxwell(2), Maxwell(3)

etc.

That would confuse Maxwell. He can only count to two.

Better leave it the way it is.

He should be proud of himself. I notice that a couple of froups are
getting more traffic now then they've seen in ages.

snicker

He's a one k00k urban renewal team.

she was black as the knight
louis was whiter than white
danger danger when you taste creme de brulee
louis fell in love overnight

rein est mauvais c etais bon
louis has the best marie he could
when he took her home to eat the cake for the bread
louis knew just where he stood

louis letat est moi louis
louis letat est moi lou-ai
louis letat est moi louis
louis louis theyre gonna chop off your head

there he stood in versailles
not knowing whats wrong from whats right
when he took her home to eat the cake for the bread
man he had a terrible fight

louis truly caused a revolt
wishing it was a dream
aint no difference if youre rich or youre poor
brothers you know youll all get reamed

louis letat est moi louis
louis letat est moi lou-ai
louis letat est moi louis
louis louis theyre gonna chop off your head

louis letat est moi louis
louis letat est moi lou-ai
louis letat est moi louis
louis louis theyre gonna chop off your head

louis letat est moi louis
louis letat est moi louis louis louis lou-ai
louis letat est moi louis
louis louis theyre gonna chop off your head

louis letat est moi louis
louis letat est moi lou-ai

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old June 29th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Maxwell[_2_]

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, mariposas rand mair fheal says...

In article ,
[...]

maxwells silver killfile came down upon their head
maxwells silver killfile was all that they could see

If'n Maxine had the brains to config a killfile, rap would be a much
quieter place.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 29th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

The poor dumb schmuck doesn't seem to realize that litses tend to be
self-perpetuating

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 29th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

Well, he does seem to have given up. I would almost be tempted to say
that he's wised up, but, of course, that's impossible.

Bertie
Old June 29th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
mariposas rand mair fheal

In article ,
[...]

naughty or nice? that is the question
whether tis nobler to leave yon stocking with a plum
or to stuff it with coal and by stuffing it
it oppose the naughtiness aye theres the run
for would a stocking by any another brand smell as sweaty
alas poor santa i knew him well esther bunny
a fellow of infinite jest yet here he lies now
in drunken stupor in this nevada brothel
who now will know what shall be deemed naughty or nice
are we not men? if we fall do we not stand again?
for grid for goofy st mickey save us
avant-garde helvetica palatino black letter

Old June 29th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
mariposas rand mair fheal

In article ,
[...]

but soft delights of man apprise this dawn
we ponder oft the journeyed steps afore
how now should tender foot on stony path
depart this den this shelter covered eaves
for yearning great is stay in safe within
yet milk is flowing not and eggs are ate
and sunday breakfast waits not for me or thou

Old June 29th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mariposas rand mair fheal

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

[...]

the tiny box doth blare enticements forth
such garish sounds such rainbow spread of tints
the buxom maidens dance on molded steps
to spur their chosen knight to greater haste
so round and round the warriors chase their lists
these cars of nas what circles devil minds
so round and round these chariots doth race
such noise delights the simple minded folks
the paled skin and drinking pallid ales

Old June 30th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

Worst case - he's not the only nutcase here. Just the most entertaining

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 30th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22d27f6d712a8cfb98b136
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

Yeah, though the recent spitfire model airplane pilot sock showed some
promise..

Bertie
Old June 30th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Yet another childish forgery above

Your comments from a lying, cross posting, forging, asshole mean nothing.

If you dislike being called a forger, then stop doing so.