The Truth about JJ

Old October 8th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default The Truth about JJ

John Allen Johnson (JJ) frequenty goes by the following sock puppets:
TheTruth, EMTAE, ObamaCultExposed, Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nomen Nescio, and
several others.

If anyone wants more information about the the pathetic loser bigot John
Allen Johnson (JJ), just click on the following links:

Drunk driving habitual, 1990:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=90902713

Drunk driving habitual, 1993:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=93902203

Drug bust, felon in possession of a gun, 1994:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=94902889

Wife beating, 1996:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=96106818

Aggrivated assault, 1996:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=96903023

Drug bust, 2003:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=03901170

Looks like JJ also got his home repossessed last year:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...1&currRecord=1

It appears as if not only is JJ an uneducated rube, a drug addict, a drunk,
a loser, a racist, a felon, and a wife beater. Quite the rap sheet you
have, JJ. I can't say as I'm surprised.

This is a real video of JJ. His name is John Allen Johnson and he lost his
FAA job due to drug use. Imagine how big of a loser you have to be to give
up a $50-75K job because you can't put down the crack pipe. Now he is
nothing more than a malcontent who spreads his racist filth on usenet.

http://jaycut.com/mix/22940/preview

The "Truth" hurts, doesn't it, JJ?

Old October 9th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in
:

John Allen Johnson (JJ) frequenty goes by the following sock puppets:
TheTruth, EMTAE, ObamaCultExposed, Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nomen Nescio,
and several others.

If anyone wants more information about the the pathetic loser bigot
John Allen Johnson (JJ), just click on the following links:

Drunk driving habitual, 1990:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CriminalDet

il?caseno=90902713

Drunk driving habitual, 1993:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CriminalDet

il?caseno=93902203

Drug bust, felon in possession of a gun, 1994:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CriminalDet

il?caseno=94902889

Wife beating, 1996:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CivilDetail

?
caseno=96106818

Aggrivated assault, 1996:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CriminalDet

il?caseno=96903023

Drug bust, 2003:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...ll/CriminalDet

il?caseno=03901170

Looks like JJ also got his home repossessed last year:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...fn=20070044225

&cfn
type=DE&image=2&currrec=1&currRecord=1

It appears as if not only is JJ an uneducated rube, a drug addict, a
drunk, a loser, a racist, a felon, and a wife beater. Quite the rap
sheet you have, JJ. I can't say as I'm surprised.

This is a real video of JJ. His name is John Allen Johnson and he
lost his FAA job due to drug use. Imagine how big of a loser you have
to be to give up a $50-75K job because you can't put down the crack
pipe. Now he is nothing more than a malcontent who spreads his racist
filth on usenet.

http://jaycut.com/mix/22940/preview

The "Truth" hurts, doesn't it, JJ?

You don't know that. He could have planned it all that way.

He's a REEEEEHHHHBBBUUULLLLLL!

Bertie
Old October 9th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Mike

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
[...]

You've got a good point. That would explain why JJ is always talking about
"Kissing the Black Ass". No doubt he learned how to toss salad on his first
trip to the pokey and he kept going back for more.

Old October 9th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheTruth[_3_]

Default The Truth about Mike he lives in a van by the river and loveslittle boys

Hey Mikey boy how many "John Allen Johnson's" do you think there are in
the Atlanta area??? More than one that's for sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#United_States

http://names.mongabay.com/male_names.htm

You are a dumb **** you know that???

Why don't you search all the court records for "John Smith's" and
"William Jones" and see how many you get ass wipe???

If I WAS? this fantasy guy you have a mental hard on about is it
possible that there may be more than one???

And IF this dude was your fantasy guy do you realize you could be sued
for everything you got IF that person found out who YOU were??

DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed,
ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community,
or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged
reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel
and slander are defamation.

Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that
harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because
slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a
lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the
statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or
on TV (OR INTERNET)-- it is considered libel, rather than slander,
because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.
AKA BIGGER LAW SUIT AKA HE OWNS YOUR HOUSE AND PENSION

There is no doubt you are the dumbest idiot on earth.
You probably live in a van by the river and steal wi-fi with your stolen
laptop that is plugged into a cigarette lighter and fantasize about
little boys so more than likely you would not be worth suing

What a loser

You must be a Government manager only a Government manager would be that
dumb. I guess all your years of doing nothing and sucking the Guvment
TIT has insulated you from reality huh??

Take your meds and go whack off to National Geographic

One other item. No person could work for the Federal Government or FAA
in a safety position with a felony drug rap.(Unless they are a minority
then they would be promoted into management)
They would be fired on the spot. So your thesis is horse ****.

When you present facts some people will do anything in their power
to demean and undermine and lie and obfuscate and deviate and
my favorite............ The Ad Hominum argument.

You prove my point OH SO WELL!!
Pathetic *******. It is obvious someone is making you nervous. Worried
your 6 figure do nothing dead wood worthless unproductive "Guvment" job
may be eliminated soon perhaps???

OH I forgot you win the award of the day for the best player of.......

http://sethandray.files.wordpress.co.../racecard1.jpg

Congratulations!!!!

Old October 9th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in
:

John Allen Johnson (JJ) frequenty goes by the following sock
puppets: TheTruth, EMTAE, ObamaCultExposed, Borked Pseudo Mailed,
Nomen Nescio, and several others.

If anyone wants more information about the the pathetic loser bigot
John Allen Johnson (JJ), just click on the following links:

Drunk driving habitual, 1990:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe

il?caseno=90902713

Drunk driving habitual, 1993:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe

il?caseno=93902203

Drug bust, felon in possession of a gun, 1994:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe

il?caseno=94902889

Wife beating, 1996:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CivilDetai

?
caseno=96106818

Aggrivated assault, 1996:

[...]

Toss Salad? Do I even want to know?

Actaully, I've decided. I don't

Bertie
Old October 9th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

TheTruth wrote in
:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#United_State

[...]

But it is true,luser boi.

Sue me.

Remember, it has to be a lie........

Bertie

Old October 9th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default The Truth about JJ, part deux

"TheTruth" wrote in message
Hey Mikey boy how many "John Allen Johnson's" do you think there are in
the Atlanta area??? More than one that's for sure.

....and it just so happens I found the right one, JJ. I bet those marbles
are rattling around that empty cranial cavity about right now trying to
figure out just how I did it, eh? Don't worry, I'll be glad to explain.
Keep reading, fatboi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#United_States

http://names.mongabay.com/male_names.htm

You are a dumb **** you know that???

Why don't you search all the court records for "John Smith's" and "William
Jones" and see how many you get ass wipe???

If I WAS? this fantasy guy you have a mental hard on about is it possible
that there may be more than one???

And IF this dude was your fantasy guy do you realize you could be sued for
everything you got IF that person found out who YOU were??

This "dude"?

I've already PROVED that this "dude" is you, JJ. Remember?

Here's one of his early posts where JJ reveals who he is:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b635aabdbe388b

Make particular note of the email address in the header, which is

Now, take a look at this post from someone with the nym, EMTAE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...4631aa5d9de4c0

Coincidentally his email in the header field is . So
here we have JJ nymshifting to EMTAE, but was too stupid to change his email
field for months to conceal his identity.

So keep denying that you are not that "dude", JJ. It's quite hilarious,
really. Especially when you claimed you had a "friend" who told you JJ was
the greatest FAA engineer who ever lived. That part was classic! I guess
you think everyone is as drop dead stupid as you are and actually believe
your lies, but keep it up, JJ. The entertainment value alone is well worth
it.

DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed,
ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community,
or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged
reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel and
slander are defamation.

Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms
the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a
tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the
person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via
broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV (OR INTERNET)-- it
is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the
potential to reach a very wide audience.
AKA BIGGER LAW SUIT AKA HE OWNS YOUR HOUSE AND PENSION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW, poor JJ. It's not "DEFAMATION" if it's the truth, JJ. Do you REALLY
think I would bother posting what I did unless I had PROOF POSITIVE?

You've given me all I need, JJ.

Check out your own post, wife beater:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...9a1eb62f8240b2

It just so happens you posted your own address, moron, at least your address
at one time before you lost your job and your house, eh?

So you see, JJ. I'm not just looking for any "John Allen Johnson" in the
Atlanta area. I'm looking up one that just so happened to live at

6243 Wiscasset Parkway
Dallas,GA 30132
Cobb County

Kinda narrows it down a tad, don't you think, JJ?

Checking court records he
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...1&currRecord=1

It just so happens that the particular "John Allen Johnson" who used to live
at:
6243 Wiscasset Parkway
Dallas,GA 30132
Cobb County

Has a wife (or at least had a wife) named Donna G. Johnson. As it turns
out, this same "dude", got a divorce case and a restraining order issued
against him for domestic violence, and apparently had to attend a few
seminars to deal with his problems.
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=96106818

During the same time period, he managed to get an aggravated assault charge
filed against him:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...aseno=96903023

Do you even realize how badly you must beat someone up to get an aggravated
assault charge, wife beater? You are one sick a$$hole, you know that, JJ?

You do know the pathology of wife beaters, don't you JJ? They are pathetic
a$$holes who are afraid of their own shadow. In almost all cases they are
either impotent or they are repressed homosexuals who feel the need to
"prove" their masculinity by asserting violent dominance over their spouse.

So tell us, JJ, how did you get to be such a pathetic wife beating loser?
Did daddy beat you to a pulp as a young child? Perhaps he used to pay you
special visits late at night after the bottle of Wild Turkey had ran out.
Did little JJ get to play, "find the Werther's original" with grandpa? Do
tell, JJ. I'm curious as to how a 50 yr old fatboi like you gets to be such
a world class loser.

There is no doubt you are the dumbest idiot on earth.

And yet I still managed to reveal your sordid past, just like I promised,
JJ. You should have left when I gave you the chance. Now I OWN you,
fatboi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 9th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in
news
"TheTruth" wrote in message
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...thread/thread/

9
b25468e97237e93/c1b635aabdbe388b?lnk=st&q=#c1b635aabdbe388b

Make particular note of the email address in the header, which is

Now, take a look at this post from someone with the nym, EMTAE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d.../browse_thread

/
thread/a8ff65b55425e874/f84631aa5d9de4c0

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...owse_thread/th

ead/98e79ab4beceb4c2/f79a1eb62f8240b2?lnk=st&q=#f79a1eb62f8240b2

Mike wrote:
John Allen Johnson (JJ) frequenty goes by the following sock
puppets: TheTruth, EMTAE, ObamaCultExposed, Borked Pseudo Mailed,
Nomen Nescio, and several others.

If anyone wants more information about the the pathetic loser bigot
John Allen Johnson (JJ), just click on the following links:

Drunk driving habitual, 1990:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe
tail?caseno=90902713 Drunk driving habitual, 1993:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe
tail?caseno=93902203 Drug bust, felon in possession of a gun, 1994:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe
tail?caseno=94902889 Wife beating, 1996:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CivilDetai
l?caseno=96106818 Aggrivated assault, 1996:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe
tail?caseno=96903023 Drug bust, 2003:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...dll/CriminalDe
tail?caseno=03901170 Looks like JJ also got his home repossessed
last year:
http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.or...fn=20070044225

&c
fntype=DE&image=2&currrec=1&currRecord=1 It appears as if not only
is JJ an uneducated rube, a drug addict, a drunk, a loser, a racist,
a felon, and a wife beater. Quite the rap sheet you have, JJ. I
can't say as I'm surprised.

This is a real video of JJ. His name is John Allen Johnson and he
lost his
FAA job due to drug use. Imagine how big of a loser you have to be
to give
up a $50-75K job because you can't put down the crack pipe. Now he
is nothing more than a malcontent who spreads his racist filth on
usenet.

http://jaycut.com/mix/22940/preview

The "Truth" hurts, doesn't it, JJ?

You had me at "hello"

Bertie

The truth is out there Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_] Products 18 August 25th 07 11:08 PM
At last, the truth... Jay Honeck Piloting 154 August 20th 05 07:53 PM
Truth... john smith Piloting 0 August 17th 05 07:48 PM
YGSM! Is there any truth to this. . . Scott Ferrin Military Aviation 8 July 13th 04 12:17 AM
~WHO FEARS THE TRUTH? ~ MLenoch Military Aviation 0 April 4th 04 01:00 AM