All I wanted to do is try to fly on a 747!!!

Old January 28th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Default All I wanted to do is try to fly on a 747!!!

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Judah writes:

Only if all 500 seats are full.

They are just as likely to be full as the seats of a 737.

If 160 people want to go from JFK to ORD on a Thursday morning at 8am, they
will fill a 737, but they will consume less than 1/3 of the seats on a 747.
Old January 28th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Wlaking would be even cheaper?

Or would it?

You're forgetting. It's almost impossible to walk anywhere without spending
money.

(c) Mx - 2008

Andy
Old January 28th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Andy Hawkins wrote in
:

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Wlaking would be even cheaper?

Or would it?

You're forgetting. It's almost impossible to walk anywhere without
spending money.

(c) Mx - 2008

Good excuse to sit in front of the TV.

Oh wait! Do they have a licence for that in France?

Bertie
Old January 28th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Hi

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Good excuse to sit in front of the TV.

Oh wait! Do they have a licence for that in France?

We do in the UK

Andy
Old January 28th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Andy Hawkins wrote in
:

Hi

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Good excuse to sit in front of the TV.

Oh wait! Do they have a licence for that in France?

We do in the UK

Andy

I know. I was wondering if he had to pay to watch in France in the same
way.
I wonder if they charge him virtual landing fees?

Bertie
Old January 29th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
I know. I was wondering if he had to pay to watch in France in the same
way.
I wonder if they charge him virtual landing fees?

Perhaps that's why he Sims so much, he can't afford to watch TV?

Andy
Old January 29th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Andy Hawkins wrote in
:

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
I know. I was wondering if he had to pay to watch in France in the same
way.
I wonder if they charge him virtual landing fees?

Perhaps that's why he Sims so much, he can't afford to watch TV?

Andy

Exactly. If they ever bring in Being a tit tax in france,he's totally
screwed , though.

Bertie
Old January 29th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Exactly. If they ever bring in Being a tit tax in france,he's totally
screwed , though.

But given that the tax system seems biased towards the rich sometimes, I'm
sure given his 'talent' he'd come out well on that front too

Andy
Old January 29th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Andy Hawkins wrote in
:

Hi,

In article ,
Bertie the wrote:
Exactly. If they ever bring in Being a tit tax in france,he's totally
screwed , though.

But given that the tax system seems biased towards the rich sometimes,
I'm sure given his 'talent' he'd come out well on that front too

Heh heh.

Bertie
Old January 29th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Judah writes:

If 160 people want to go from JFK to ORD on a Thursday morning at 8am, they
will fill a 737, but they will consume less than 1/3 of the seats on a 747.

If 1000 people want to go from JFK to ORD on Thursday, they'll fill two 747s
or ten 737s. The main difference is in how much fuel is wasted and how great
an impact on the environment is created.

Wanted ASW 20 Bruno Soaring 1 May 25th 05 11:10 PM
WANTED GPS OSKI 3 Owning 1 December 1st 04 04:17 PM
Wanted: One man rig Rich Chesser Soaring 0 August 13th 04 12:36 PM
Wanted: ASW-20, ASW-17 Dan Bourgeois Soaring 0 August 11th 04 06:49 PM
wanted to buy Cy Galley Aviation Marketplace 0 October 16th 03 04:14 AM