Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old April 2nd 14, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Growth and development? You're having a laugh!

The rant seemed to start on another thread with Sean telling Kevin and Herb they were both complete idiots for not agreeing with his point of view.
Seems a bit like Taliban.

Kevin's question was poorly asked, but Sean's answers are well beyond poor.
How many posts aimed at Kevin had gun references? There was something about a straightjacket. Anyone wants to get legal with that and they'll have a party.

Disgusting behavior.
Jim
Old April 2nd 14, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:40:33 PM UTC-7, JS wrote:
Growth and development? You're having a laugh!

The rant seemed to start on another thread with Sean telling Kevin and Herb they were both complete idiots for not agreeing with his point of view.

Seems a bit like Taliban.

Kevin's question was poorly asked, but Sean's answers are well beyond poor.

How many posts aimed at Kevin had gun references? There was something about a straightjacket. Anyone wants to get legal with that and they'll have a party.

Disgusting behavior.

Jim

Short of being an professional analyst; the term masochist comes to mine.
Old April 2nd 14, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Sean, you have a very strong legal case against Kevin.

April Fool!!!
Old April 2nd 14, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 4:18:07 PM UTC-5, TR wrote:
Sean, you have a very strong legal case against Kevin. Send me a PM to discuss please.

I am just glad I wasn't drinking a Dr Pepper when I read that. Would have burned like a mother when it came shooting out my nose!
Old April 2nd 14, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

You folks are just too serious. Haven't you heard of keyboard commandos?
These two are just trying to demonstrate whose keyboard is the biggest.

Old April 2nd 14, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GC[_2_]

On 2/04/2014 08:18, TR wrote:
Sean, you have a very strong legal case against Kevin. Send me a PM
to discuss please.

SLANDER n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more
persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the

.... yada yada yada ...

large audience as much as if not more than printed publications. See
also: defamation

I understand that Sean is also a member of the 2014 SSA Growth and
Development committee. I wonder if Sean will now be slandered again
for being invited to serve in this SSA role. Perhaps the SSA member
who likely invited Sean to serve on this committee, Andreea
Alexandrescu, would like to have the her decision to invite Sean
attacked by the Kevin and the participants of this thread?

Oh, don't be silly, Sean. We all know this is you posting under another
alias just like you did with the sailing forums.

Go away.

GC

Old April 2nd 14, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

almost 3000 hits, this has got to be a record.

We need a law to keep the hit count under 30.

Brad
Old April 2nd 14, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

ROTFL, it appears that Kevin has "gone away" from his own thread. Hmmmm?

Now only Kevin's gang of little clowns remain in a desperate effort to somehow defend little Kevin Christner from the target (me) of his own hit piece.

I own Kevin's slander effort thread now. How funny.

Kevin, I'm waiting...

I can keep this up for years if need be...
Old April 2nd 14, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Gough[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:38:53 AM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
ROTFL, it appears that Kevin has "gone away" from his own thread. Hmmmm?

I own Kevin's slander effort thread now. How funny.

I can keep this up for years if need be...

Not sure who moderates or maintains this group but it might be time to take a leaf out of the UK ras site http://www.gliderpilot.net/. They provide two forums devoted to discussion of UK soaring topics. The main forum concerns itself with general topics of interest and the other is reserved for what they term banter. This type of thread would be posted here, anything goes and those who might be offended should be counselled to stay away.

In the group description I would suggest something on the lines of:

This Google group has been created to facilitate free and unfettered communication between individuals bent on telling us what they really think.

Users are warned that posts that are inflammatory, abusive or what might in polite circles be termed inappropriate, may induce a measured response that may sting more than the one delivered. Be nice or not but do consider you may be bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Old April 2nd 14, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:09:56 AM UTC-4, GC wrote:
On 2/04/2014 08:18, TR wrote:

Sean, you have a very strong legal case against Kevin. Send me a PM

to discuss please.

Oh, don't be silly, Sean. We all know this is you posting under another

alias just like you did with the sailing forums.

Sock puppets are so much fun though.

-SQ

Come on Sean (F2) Kevin Christner Soaring 6 June 19th 13 06:43 PM
Sean F (F2) as spam brianDG303[_2_] Soaring 5 April 17th 13 11:04 PM
Video Karl Striedieck & Sean Fidler thermaling in a large ground fire(2011 Sr. Championship Seminole) Sean Fidler Soaring 0 March 16th 11 01:27 PM
Sean deRosier C J Campbell Piloting 0 October 18th 04 07:23 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM