A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old March 26th 14, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner
external usenet poster

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Inquiring minds what to know if and by whom Sean Fidler was asked to be the US Team Captain.

The US Team code of conduct states the following:

13.1.5 Treatment. Fair, considerate, courteous treatment of Team Management, Team Volunteers, and members of the public.

I think we can all agree that Sean has consistently abused the soaring public and is therefore in violation of the code.
Old March 26th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]
external usenet poster

I will be watching the hit counter closely on this thread, my guess by end of the week it should be over 1000.

Brad
Old March 26th 14, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

I'm honestly becoming a bit worried about Kevin. These kinds of very personal attacks can become serious matters quickly. I fear that Kevin may be experiencing an actual mental health crisis. It seems clear that a very real and angry personal obsession with me now exists in Kevin.

Tiffany and I will be making sure our security system is thoroughly checked!
Old March 26th 14, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]
external usenet poster

Dan and I can provide armed security.

Brad
Old March 26th 14, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:13:27 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
I'm honestly becoming a bit worried about Kevin. These kinds of very personal attacks can become serious matters quickly. I fear that Kevin may be experiencing an actual mental health crisis. It seems clear that a very real and angry personal obsession with me now exists in Kevin.

Tiffany and I will be making sure our security system is thoroughly checked!

Instead of accusing me of a mental health crisis, perhaps you can enlighten us by answering my question. Otherwise we will know you are delusional.
Old March 26th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Seriously Kevin. Seek help.
Old March 26th 14, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Brad,

We might actually take you up on that...

Sean
;-)
Old March 26th 14, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Kevin,

Who exactly is "we?"

Are you perhaps experiencing multiple personality disorder as well as your obsession issue?

Old March 26th 14, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:51:56 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Kevin,

Who exactly is "we?"

Are you perhaps experiencing multiple personality disorder as well as your obsession issue?

Actually Sean the following thread on a sailing forum is quite enlightening about your apparent multiple personality disorders:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...howtopic=30382

Quotes:

"Fidler' was the Trader captain, and he posts here under a different name and talks about himself"

"And yes he posts under many names, and talks about himself in the third person all the time."

"Fidler= I'mRickJamesBitch, Silky Johnson, Blue Steel, Beefcake, Hullflyer, The Senator, BarviewReachAround, Pink Polo Forever, probably this lower and slower charachter, and several others. A shrink would have a field day with this guy."

"So far I guess Sean Fiddler=1sailor=lowerandslower=youdontknowme? Any others we should look out for?"

"Who gives a **** about Fidler's sailing accomplishments. He's made it very clear on this site that he failed to grow up after junior high. What kind of guy that supposedly has his **** together comes up with dozens of different screennames for one site? Sounds like an emotionally insecure little kid to me."

Sorry Sean. Looks like your speaking about yourself in the third person. Apparently you've been known to do it before.

Old March 26th 14, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

How is anything in this thread remotely doing anything positive to advance the sport of soaring? Both of you, knock it off.

Disgustedly,
Daniel