Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old March 26th 14, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Inquiring minds what to know if and by whom Sean Fidler was asked to be the US Team Captain.

The US Team code of conduct states the following:

13.1.5 Treatment. Fair, considerate, courteous treatment of Team Management, Team Volunteers, and members of the public.

I think we can all agree that Sean has consistently abused the soaring public and is therefore in violation of the code.
Old March 26th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

I will be watching the hit counter closely on this thread, my guess by end of the week it should be over 1000.

Brad
Old March 26th 14, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

I'm honestly becoming a bit worried about Kevin. These kinds of very personal attacks can become serious matters quickly. I fear that Kevin may be experiencing an actual mental health crisis. It seems clear that a very real and angry personal obsession with me now exists in Kevin.

Tiffany and I will be making sure our security system is thoroughly checked!
Old March 26th 14, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Dan and I can provide armed security.

Brad
Old March 26th 14, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:13:27 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
I'm honestly becoming a bit worried about Kevin. These kinds of very personal attacks can become serious matters quickly. I fear that Kevin may be experiencing an actual mental health crisis. It seems clear that a very real and angry personal obsession with me now exists in Kevin.

Tiffany and I will be making sure our security system is thoroughly checked!

Instead of accusing me of a mental health crisis, perhaps you can enlighten us by answering my question. Otherwise we will know you are delusional.
Old March 26th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Seriously Kevin. Seek help.
Old March 26th 14, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Brad,

We might actually take you up on that...

Sean
;-)
Old March 26th 14, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Kevin,

Who exactly is "we?"

Are you perhaps experiencing multiple personality disorder as well as your obsession issue?

Old March 26th 14, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:51:56 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Kevin,

Who exactly is "we?"

Are you perhaps experiencing multiple personality disorder as well as your obsession issue?

Actually Sean the following thread on a sailing forum is quite enlightening about your apparent multiple personality disorders:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...howtopic=30382

Quotes:

"Fidler' was the Trader captain, and he posts here under a different name and talks about himself"

"And yes he posts under many names, and talks about himself in the third person all the time."

"Fidler= I'mRickJamesBitch, Silky Johnson, Blue Steel, Beefcake, Hullflyer, The Senator, BarviewReachAround, Pink Polo Forever, probably this lower and slower charachter, and several others. A shrink would have a field day with this guy."

"So far I guess Sean Fiddler=1sailor=lowerandslower=youdontknowme? Any others we should look out for?"

"Who gives a **** about Fidler's sailing accomplishments. He's made it very clear on this site that he failed to grow up after junior high. What kind of guy that supposedly has his **** together comes up with dozens of different screennames for one site? Sounds like an emotionally insecure little kid to me."

Sorry Sean. Looks like your speaking about yourself in the third person. Apparently you've been known to do it before.

Old March 26th 14, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

How is anything in this thread remotely doing anything positive to advance the sport of soaring? Both of you, knock it off.

Disgustedly,
Daniel

Come on Sean (F2) Kevin Christner Soaring 6 June 19th 13 06:43 PM
Sean F (F2) as spam brianDG303[_2_] Soaring 5 April 17th 13 11:04 PM
Video Karl Striedieck & Sean Fidler thermaling in a large ground fire(2011 Sr. Championship Seminole) Sean Fidler Soaring 0 March 16th 11 01:27 PM
Sean deRosier C J Campbell Piloting 0 October 18th 04 07:23 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM