====---- Willow Grove NAS Airshow Photos 2005 ---====

Old June 2nd 05, 07:15 PM
TopGunHank

Default ====---- Willow Grove NAS Airshow Photos 2005 ---====

====---- Willow Grove NAS Airshow Photos 2005 ---====

What may possibly be the last Air Show at NXX. I have now posted the
photos from that show. They can be found at:

http://phlairline.crosswinds.net/nxx2005/nxx2005.html

I have posted 197 photos, both static & performance.

If you have any comments. Go to my homepage and send feedback.

Paul
Old June 2nd 05, 07:58 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
TopGunHank wrote:
====---- Willow Grove NAS Airshow Photos 2005 ---====

What may possibly be the last Air Show at NXX. I have now posted the
photos from that show. They can be found at:

http://phlairline.crosswinds.net/nxx2005/nxx2005.html

I have posted 197 photos, both static & performance.

If you have any comments. Go to my homepage and send feedback.

Paul

sh*t. I missed it. Is the "last show" part of the base closing
comission process ?

Great shots. What camera and lens were you using ?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old June 3rd 05, 12:59 AM
T. & D. Gregor, Sr.

As Ian Fleming once said; "Never say never".

Join the Coalition - Save The Base!

On Friday, May 13, 2005, the Department of Defense released a list of
U.S. military facilities that included a recommendation that NAS JRB
Willow Grove be closed as part of the 2005 Base Realignment and
Closure Commission (BRAC) process. We believe that the decision to
close the base is flawed. This decision would remove a critical
element of our National Security, our Homeland Defense, and have an
enormous negative impact (dollars/jobs) on everyone in Southeastern
Pennsylvania. We urge you to fight to preserve the base.

We need your support! - http://www.savewillowgrove.com/

Tom G, Sr.

Old June 3rd 05, 06:38 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(T. & D. Gregor, Sr.) wrote:

http://phlairline.crosswinds.net/nxx2005/nxx2005.html

A friend of mine, Don Bailey, flew the L-29 jet during the show.