I want to build my own Stealthfighter

Old February 27th 04, 01:56 PM
Mike Patterson

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:38:03 GMT, "Pete Schaefer"
wrote:

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
.. .
...and can we see pics of yours? :-)

Uhhh...if you can see it, then I got a major problem. But here's one of mine
I can talk about:
http://www.nasm.si.edu/museum/udvarh...-30-03_003.jpg.
I designed the yaw axis control laws from conversion to STOVL to hover. As
far as the rest of my stuff......maybe I'll be able to tell my kid about it
all some day.

Actually, I've been lurking on this group for a bit. I'm seriously
considering building an RV-8A and fitting it with a DeltaHawk 2-stroke
diesel. Vrooom! I'm tired of working on everyone elses airplanes. Time for
one of my own.

Good Stuff! Keep us posted on the RV-8A. Most everyone here likes to
see what others are flying/working on.

I have somewhat more mundane aspirations myself, saving my pennies for
one of Chuck Sluz%$&$#*('s Hawks.

Suffered a setback in the savings plan when I hit 13 months of
unemployment, but hoping to get back on track soon now that I am again
gainfully employed.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Old February 28th 04, 06:22 AM
pacplyer

David O wrote snip

It was presented as if he wrote it. The first-person preamble made it
seem especially so. Several respondents assumed he was the author. I
merely set the record straight. Your objection has no merit.

Will the seriousness of RAH prevent anyone from having a good time?
Will the spelling trolls and nit-pick forces of the world grab control
of the net?
Will Bat-O ever develop a sense of humor?

Will pacman ever have the guts to use his real name? Will "nafod"? I
doubt it. My full name and email address are on my website. My home
address and phone number are available to anyone who can use a
web-based whois. For the record, I think you are a ****ing idiot. I
have zero interest in your incessant blather and your inane attempts
to be oh-so-clever. If you want to take issue with me in person, I
expect to be at Oshkosh again this year.

David O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com

Then explain to me Dickhead, why you're still reading my "blather."
Only a fool reads material that he considers un-clever. I think you
love reading me. Otherwise you'd have kill filed me a long time ago.

Please don't read me anymore David. I'll show you how to selectively
read if you can't figure out how to do it yourself. *Please filter
me.* I have no interest in being read by a dour little camera bug
that posts pictures of "haze layers" on his website. You have a very
different view of quality content then I do. You also seem to be
under the delusion that we are submitting formal essays for you to
proofread and grade. Only a dork would read this thread and assume
that Nafod is trying to rip off some obscure little website that you
found searching on Google. You admitted it yourself: variations of
that gag have been all over the net for years. Just like the
rocket-powered car story. I very much doubt that either of those
story-lines were copyrighted by the originating author. You are
what's wrong with usenet today. You have no tolerance for other
posters preferences and worse IMHO I don't think you're mentally
stable. Lastly, stay the hell away from me at Osh. I do not want to
meet you.

I think you should consider getting some "couch time."

pacplyer
Old February 28th 04, 08:01 AM
pacplyer

David O wimpered:

Will pacman ever have the guts to use his real name? Will "nafod"? I
doubt it. My full name and email address are on my website. My home
address and phone number are available to anyone who can use a
web-based whois.

Riddle me this: Who cares? You've never written anything
interesting.

For the record, I think you are a ****ing idiot.

And I think I will become your personal troll everytime you try to
interfere with other people having a good time. Face it, you don't
belong in this thread. You don't have any personality! :^D LOL!

What a dick!
Old March 1st 04, 06:58 AM
Owe Rudbeck

Hello David

This is a "voice" from the other side of the Atlantic O.
You are 100% right about the copywright issue, period
and Your pictures from O. and the way You present
them and other pictures, are in my eyes, very good.
Please go on and do not care about what the idiot
(under(fr8)dog pacplyer has to "say").

A nice day to You sir says Owe

"David O" skrev i meddelandet

(pacplyer) wrote:

snip

Which do you suppose is more likely?

Neither, as both were inventions on your part.

My Bat instincts just realized something else: no where in that first
cryptic message by Nafod does he say "here's a story I wrote." And he
didn't sign his name at the end of it...