The Castrati must return !!!

Old January 1st 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The Castrati must return !!!

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
clarinet.fan wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Any volunteers?

I volunteer Dickless. After all, its not like he

can
make
any
use
of them.

He's too old.

You sure? He's so immature.

Age is no guarantee of maturity. He's certainly past
puberty
even
if he
is still childish.

Infantile would be my description of choice for Dickless.

You could be right about that.

Glad you agree, fan.

I'm glad you're glad.

What does your gladness have to do with classical music, fan?

Classical music is one of the things that makes me glad.

Glad you like it, fan.

I'm glad you're glad, Bruce. Music has always been, and always will be

part
of my life.

I'm glad you're glad I'm glad you're glad, fan. Where would the world
be without music.

I can't imagine a world without music.

Silence is golden, fan. Notice how pleasant it is without Dickless
around.

The operation needs to be done before puberty, but

there
is
no
guarantee that it will be successful - I think it's

only
about 1 or
2% of the boys who had it done went on to be great singers.

Dickless hasn't got any balls anyway. Butt there's

only
one
way to
check. I gather you'd volunteer in a flash.

LOL! I'm sure she would, but would he let her get close
enough?

Why? Its not like he's got anything to lose! A0L!

He would have to give up his delusions of adequacy.

The sad part is that he probably thinks he's better than the

rest
of
us.

He definitely thinks he's better than the rest of us.

Too bad the truth is out there.

What's too bad is that he can't seem to see it.

All too true.

Maybe he need better glasses.

First he needs to find an optomotrist who can tollerate him.

That shouldn't be too much of a problem - after all, an eye exam doesn't
take very long.

Provided Dickless doesn't act like the jerk he usually is.

Anyway, sound ideals have changed over the

centuries,
and
it's
unlikely that the
castrato voice would be as popular today. Period
performance is
all
very well, but audiences don't have period ears :-)

Women seems to like castrati for some reason. Not sure
why.

They were like the rock stars of their day.

You mean like KISS?

Did women actually like KISS?

Maybe just Gene Symon's tongue.

Oh.

I think it was his. It was extra long anyway.

Old January 2nd 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

clarinet.fan wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Ed Zagmoon wrote:
To save classical music, the Castrati must

return,
because their voices were so wonderful, magical,
superb.

So my plan is to create some Castrati and train

them
to be master-singers. Hey, these 2 balls just

mean
trouble anyway, so let me cut them off and

become
a famous singer.

Any volunteers?

I volunteer Dickless. After all, its not like he

can
make
any
use
of
them.

No guaranty that he would make a good singer. You

heard
the
band he
was
in - how good a musician is he?

Not very good. Salieri would be a good musical

nickname
for
him.
The
blonde next to him was better.

Salieri was not that bad - just not as amazing as

Mozart.

OK, so Dickless is worse than Salieri.

Right.

Good.

Naturally, I would be impressed if Dickless could both
sing
and
play
his octocontrabass clarinet at the same time.

Tholen owns the octocontrabass??? Wow, maybe we could

talk
him
into
posting
an mp3 - I've only seen photos, and would love to hear

how
it
sounds.

From Dickless? Don't expect it to sound good.

It's a clarinet - how bad could it be? Anyway, I'm sure his
clarinet
sounds
better than his singing!

Probably.

I wonder what voice type Tholen is.

I'd be willing to wager its whiney.

You could be right about that, Bruce. I'm sure there's a good

reason
that
he's in a band & not a choir.

Well, we know he can't sing for his supper.

In an old thread, Tholen wrote, "Let's put it this way: my instrumental
musical skills are far better than my vocal skills. Sure glad that

nobody
was recording a dinner at a restaurant in Japan, one featuring a karaoke

machine... "

Was Dickless implying he was singing karaoke?

I believe so. He said he sounds like Tom Hanks.

What a luser! A0L!

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...d5b2d06cae18e1

I would have loved to be there to heckle!

The next time he shows his face here, I'll be ready to heckle him. I'll
hold up a big sign saying something like "We're gald you can't sing
Dickless!".

Even he admits that his instrumental skills are better than his vocal skills.

So what's he doing singing ABBA then?

Old January 2nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Did everyone get what they wanted for Xmas?

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-5grqhj1b8

Dickless could use one of those! No, wait! On second thought, Dickless
wouldn't know what to do with it!

Perhaps he could use this. http://www.createamate.com/default.aspx

Nah, Dickless' got nothing to cast it off.

He could get somebody else to make the cast & use it as a strap-on.

Like who? Double-0-Anus?

Old January 2nd 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Lora Crighton wrote:
[...]

You should try it some time.

After you, Fartingale.

Notice how pleasant it is without Dickless around.

Imagine how pleasant it would be without you and the fake Art Deco.

Who are you calling a fake?

Old January 2nd 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Lora Crighton wrote:
[...]

Not always.

Like a bridge over troubled waters.

Notice how pleasant it is without Dickless around.

I noticed.

Its hard not to.

[...]

He's acted decent, but it never lasts long - he could probably get through
an appointment without antagonizing the doctor, although it would be a
challenge.

After the first 5 minutes, all bets are off.

Old January 2nd 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.music.classical,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

I can't imagine a world without music.

Silence is golden, fan.

You should try it some time.

After you, Fartingale.

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...lassical/about

This month's top posters
19
16 Michael Baldwin, Bruce
11

Do you have a problem with that, Fartingale?

Imagine how pleasant it would be without you and the fake Art Deco.

Who are you calling a fake?

Art Deco

He seems real enough to me. You sure you don't wear glasses?

Old January 2nd 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Lora Crighton

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...lassical/about

This month's top posters
19
16 Michael Baldwin, Bruce
11

Do you have a problem with that, Fartingale?

I wouldn't if you talked about music once in a while. Clarinet.fan makes the
odd on-topic post, but you never do.

Imagine how pleasant it would be without you and the fake Art Deco.
Who are you calling a fake?

Art Deco

He seems real enough to me.

He's a real troll.

You sure you don't wear glasses?

You've seen my photo.

--
Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
To all musicians, appear and inspi
Old January 4th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.music.classical,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
honestjohn

reenews.net...

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...lassical/about

This month's top posters
19
16 Michael Baldwin, Bruce
11

Do you have a problem with that, Fartingale?

The unholy trinity has taken over the newsgroup.

This is cross-posted to 5 newsgroups, which one are you talking about?

HJ

Old January 4th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.music.classical,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...lassical/about

This month's top posters
19
16 Michael Baldwin, Bruce
11

Do you have a problem with that, Fartingale?

I wouldn't if you talked about music once in a while. Clarinet.fan makes the
odd on-topic post, but you never do.

Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.

Imagine how pleasant it would be without you and the fake Art Deco.
Who are you calling a fake?
Art Deco

He seems real enough to me.

He's a real troll.