Breguet gliders still flying?

Old October 29th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frederic Rahal

Default Breguet gliders still flying?

Hi,

I'm a french glider pilot, flying at La Montagne Noire, near Toulouse; I
also bring up with a glider museum on the airfield. In our collection, we
have a two-seater Breguet 904, a Breguet 901 and a Breguet 905 Fauvette;
those gliders can still fly, and we would like to collect some information
on other Breguet gliders in the world, in order to organize a Breguet
meeting at the airfield.

Thus, if you own a Breguet glider or if you have some information about
Breguet gliders in your club, could you please contact me at
or by phone?

Thanks a lot for helping me and have good flights!

Frederic RAHAL

Phone: +33682165470

The Montagne Noire Museum website:
http://a.p.p.a.r.a.t.free.fr
Gliding Club: http://vvmn.free.fr

Old October 31st 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

We had a Breguet 904 in The Netherlands in excellent condition until 2005,
when it unfortunately was destroyed by arson. Other than that, no Breguets
left in the country...

MAE : Breguet XIV jmp Aviation Photos 0 February 25th 08 08:50 PM
Trimotors, pt 2 - Breguet 521.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 September 23rd 07 12:57 PM
Lawyers Flying Gliders Matt Herron Soaring 22 October 11th 04 08:31 AM
Was "Lawyers Flying Gliders" - How About Cops? Mike Fadden Soaring 2 October 11th 04 06:26 AM
Was 'Lawyers Flying Gliders' - How about Cops? Jim Culp Soaring 0 October 11th 04 05:24 AM