Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 18th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Looks like someone finally dug the tub-o-lard and his mother from the
Colorado snow. Still living in that motel room with your ma?

Hey Juan ~ your wife still doing that act with the Donkey in Tijuana!?
I heard her fat ugly man was layered in all areas but two, and one of
those areas was the feet...

...strange name for her act: "The BJ in TJ!" I wonder what that could
mean...

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 18th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:

I left Texas for something you will never understand, for the benefit of my
son's education.

Yeah, and Waco just wasn't happening for you...

...have you tried Guyana?

Just think of it this way, Like father like son. Now do you doubt his
statement?

Old January 18th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article om, olympusE1
says...

Fighting bigotry? Jimenez? Oh please. Here is a little ditty he
posted on dfw.politics:

"So, now you white trash ****forbrains don't like it that Pizza Patron
has a
policy of accepting pesos in payment for pizzas, just like other
companies
along the border such as Wal-Mart, HEB Supermarkets and other
businesses do
along the border?

Take your bull**** whining somewhere else, dip****s. This is America.
Nobody
gives a damn what you hypocritical useless, lazy schmucks think about
this.
We already OWN Texas. Don't like it? Pick up your fat white asses, pack
your
ugly big hair bitches and move. That's right. Get the **** out.

But remember, wherever you go, you will find we already there, so
either
shut the **** up and deal with it, or find some other country that'll
tolerate your whining."

If "our" jaun wrote that then it speaks volumes about him.Talk about a
bigot.He's right about one thing tho,this is America and if we don't wake up
there will be a whole lot more of jauns and their attitudes like "We already OWN
Texas" Thanks jaun for those eye opening comments. I'm sending another $100 to
the Minutemen tomorrow because of you. THIS IS America and you'd better learn to
speak English and if your illegal get the hell out. You just made me more fed up
with the illegals.

Chuck S

Old January 18th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....yes, "our" juan wrote it... he must have, because, as a world famous
journalist and contributor to the Aero Snooze Service (ASS) he WOULD
know that if you put something, which someone else said, on paper (or
its digital equivalent) you must put quotes around it, as I did when I
included it in my post. no quotes, no attribution... QED, it is the
spew of Jimenez.

BTW, Mr. Hitlaw, I have an address in Singapore you might be interested
in visiting this spring.

Old January 18th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Politics has always interested, and so has fighting bigotry.

What's your excuse, ugly?

This man is too stupid to see and understand what he has just written.

Perhaps he should spend his time fighting for his own literacy, because
I question whether or not he fights against bigotry, as he might allude
here, or rather ~ in fact ~ fights for bigotry and practices it daily
in his USENET posts as the Archie Bunker of Puerto Rico.

He certainly doesn't fight for the First Amendment.

His own bigotry is repesentative of his own literacy, the former being
substantial, the latter being so insignificant that he has yet to
impress anyone here.

All in all ~ what we have here in Juan Jimenez is a waste of a human
life.

A "Hundred Dollar An Hour Teacher" who flies all over the World!

More like a "Hundred Dollar Hooker" who has never seen a payday and her
ignorance is the reason why.

Old January 18th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Dan" wrote

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

DABEAR has long ago gone below the levels of decency I would expect to find
here, on his way to insulting another. It does not matter how much it is
deserved, to me.

It matters how you go about it. The pride you keep in yourself.

There is no high ground anywhere around these exchanges, anymore. Isn't it
about time for this round to end?
--
Jim in NC

Old January 18th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Dan wrote:

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

My job as an Alternative Journalist is to get down to the levels of
others that some people in Journalism feel they are to "high up" to
stoop to. That is their mistake. That is the greatest mistake made
these days by Mainstream Media and the people get hurt in the process.

Guys like Juan claim the High Road and put their victims into the High
Road level scenario, so that they can avoid attack on the Low Road they
pursue in life and in reality. Which means that Juan makes a Low Road
attack, burdens his victim with a High Road response based on their
conscience, not his, and will often get away with his crime as a
result, because others do prefer to stick to the High Road, even when
the dredges of life are trying to act "the conscience."

My method preaches this: "meet them on the Low Road, wait for them in
the shadows with a Louisville Slugger, and not only beat the s--t out
of them when they show, but anyone who shows with them. Family,
Friends, Accessories included. Teach them the lesson and exaggerate
the lesson through escalation. See what the Low Road crybabies do then
when they get a taste of their own medicine.

....but never instigate the attack! Only respond when the other guy
instigates. Which is what I'm doing.

It is about giving them a taste of their own medicine. Something that
Yawn and his Master, James R. Campbell, who can't show his face here
(so he sends Yawn to do his bidding,) are really going to hate in the
days to come. And as for those days to come, I'm talking about the
remainder of their worthless, yellow, lives.

Review the attacks Mr. Jimenez has made on the family members of others
today. See if he didn't attack first. See if he didn't attack someone
else's family before mine (Mr. Hitlaw's).

Mr. Hitlaw owns Juan Jimenez, Jim Campbell and the other dredges of
Society like them.

I'm not interested in ownership of these types. I'm interested in
their personal destruction at their own hands, and speeding them on
greased roller skates towards that end.

You could have spoke to Mr. Jimenez first but didn't. But that's all
right...I like to protect my own, anyway.

If Mr. Jimenez were as concerned about family as you are, he would not
insult the families of others. Therefore, Mr. Jimenez is going to
learn the hard way by enduring one hundred fold the rubbish he heaps on
the families of others, and for that matter, innocent others anywhere
his stink exists.

And he will have no one to blame in the end but himself.

Old January 18th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

BobR wrote:

Just think of it this way, Like father like son. Now do you doubt his
statement?

I totally agree. And it is a constant, never-ending, tragedy.

Old January 18th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Morgans wrote:

DABEAR has long ago gone below the levels of decency I would expect to find
here, on his way to insulting another. It does not matter how much it is
deserved, to me.

It matters how you go about it. The pride you keep in yourself.

There is no high ground anywhere around these exchanges, anymore. Isn't it
about time for this round to end?
--
Jim in NC

I believe Juan started the thread with attacks on Hitlaw, who's a good
man. Why don't you talk to Juan about having him end this thread.
Since you're all emotional about Juan getting a bad deal. Since you're
worried about the bully getting his ass beat.

I'm just here for the work and the research I gain going after the
corrupt. It's my job you see...I take pride in that. Not being afraid
to stand up to the wicked and give them a taste of their own medicine
under the terms and conditions they impose on others.

I've not attacked you yet...nor have I attacked any others. Just Juan
and his boss.

And I haven't told either of them to cease their First Amendment Rights
to Free Speech and Expression; nor you either. And won't...

Nor have I harassed any of you...and won't. Only the harasser is the
one that interests me.

Old January 18th 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

I believe Juan started the thread with attacks on Hitlaw, who's a good
man. Why don't you talk to Juan about having him end this thread.
Since you're all emotional about Juan getting a bad deal. Since you're
worried about the bully getting his ass beat.

Doesn't matter who started it, at this point. You have made your point, so
has he. I didn't ask you to stop it, or anyone else, either. I asked
nobody. I only asked if it was time for it to end.

I'm not "all emotional" about anything, either. By the way, who's the
bully, here... Seems like you have that covered. He's clearly lost, yet he
and you both continue, making no point at all. It is all pure bile.

I'm just here for the work and the research I gain going after the
corrupt. It's my job you see...I take pride in that. Not being afraid
to stand up to the wicked and give them a taste of their own medicine
under the terms and conditions they impose on others.

I'm impressed that you have stood up to him. I'm sure everyone is. Wow.
Big deal.

I've not attacked you yet...nor have I attacked any others. Just Juan
and his boss.

Once again, big deal.

And I haven't told either of them to cease their First Amendment Rights
to Free Speech and Expression; nor you either. And won't...

Nor have I.

Nor have I harassed any of you...and won't. Only the harasser is the
one that interests me.

Big deal.

I quit caring, long ago. I have not seen a word JJJuan wrote, since long
ago, except as quoted by others. I have not seen anything you wrote for the
last day or two, except as quoted by others. See any simmularity?

He lost long ago in my eyes. You have lost lately, by continuing.

I don't care if you continue. I have not asked you to stop. I, nor anyone
else should not have to. I don't care.

Is it that you have to get the last word? I now give you that opportunity;
at least for me. What you do with JJJuan is entirey up to you. YOU decide
when you have won.

RAH deserves better.
--
Jim in NC