Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 19th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I left Texas for something you will never understand, for the benefit of
my
son's education.

Yeah, and Waco just wasn't happening for you...

...have you tried Guyana?

Nope. What's your excuse?

Old January 19th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

wrote in message
roups.com...

For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct
26,2006 at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type
of activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

Politics has always interested, and so has fighting bigotry.

Fighting bigotry?? LOL!! on the alt politics homosexuality group ???
LOL!!!

Yes. I'd fight against ugliness too but you, daniels and hitlaw are a lost
cause.

Remember, it's all about the credibility you don't have, Chucksteak.

Old January 19th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:58:13 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..

The big taste will be in a few years, when Juan Jr. Googles himself
and finds his dad. Imagine a teenager full of rebellion hormones
finding out what that dad is like outside the house.

Hate to burst your bubble yet again boy, but my son already knows exactly
what I post.
Unlike you, I have no need to hide what I write from children,
mine or otherwise. chuckle

When he gets kicked out of 7th grade for writing about his schoolmates
and teachers on his myspace page, remember this.

LOL! 7th grade happened years ago, sonny.

Old January 19th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Is that kinda like the joys of peer pressure when beloved billionaire war
heros die in things you build?

The NTSB probable cause says it all my conscience is clear .But I do feel
bad
it happened.

good thing my son will never have to sue me to get paid for honest work.
nor
will he ever have to worry about child abuse.

Once again I'll ask what son sued me for "honest work" Name please ,when
etc.
Credibility jaunita ,it's about credibility .

Child abuse?? What child abuse?? Same reply what child ,when ,where?
Credibility
jaun ,it's about credibility and you still have none. Prove what you say
that's
all. What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

I don't have to prove it, kiddo. My son has never had to sue me to get paid
for work he does for me, and he has never been abused. If you know
otherwise, let us know.

What's the matter, Chucksteak, something ring a bell?

Old January 19th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

www.waterworkscase.com

Ah, a web site that reflects your penchant for hot air, all bark and no
bite.

It's not about getting even...it's about exposing not one, but now two
dangerous fakes, frauds, individuals that are dangers to themselves and
for that matter, others.

Is that what you think you are doing, lardball?

And as for "lardball," it's fun to watch that fat condom around the
base of your pecker-head ~ you know, the one your neck is suffocating
in ~ shimmy when you talk, Pork Rind!

What's the matter, lardball, don't like it when you're forcefed your own BS?

mercy yap, yap, yapping snip

You still in that motel with your mom?

Old January 19th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even
point it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for
themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 19th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

He isn't allowed into SnF and he got in by a fluke

A fluke indeed, right through the front door when the SNF management told
him he couldn't have a press pass but could buy a ticket. Riiiiight.

Management said it was alright?

That's right, chucksteak. Took them half an hour to make up their mind too,
mostly because their lawyers were probably telling them it was a bad idea to
pull childish stunts in front of the general media, just like it was a very
bad idea to tell the Polk County tourism office they had a high ticket sales
number, and then tell the IRS that they had a much lower number (and it
doesn't surprise me that you stand behind people who pull fraudulent stunts
like that and then get caught). We just waited, and he was sold a ticket and
waltzed right in.

The pics are there on my web site. Watch and weep, just like Hitlaw.

Old January 19th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Looks like someone finally dug the tub-o-lard and his mother from the
Colorado snow. Still living in that motel room with your ma?

Hey Juan ~ your wife still doing that act with the Donkey in Tijuana!?
I heard her fat ugly man was layered in all areas but two, and one of
those areas was the feet...

...strange name for her act: "The BJ in TJ!" I wonder what that could
mean...

Still living in the hotel with his ma. Check.

Old January 19th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan wrote:

Y'know, it's one thing to attack a person personally and another to
attack that person's family. I personally feel family is off limits. I
don't see the need to stoop to yawn's level.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

My job as an Alternative Journalist...

As a WHAT? LOL! Does that include being investigated by the FBI for making
threatening calls to entities that happen to be associated with ANN?

And yet.... believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should
I take all the credit? You're doing such a good job of it, go right ahead.

mercy snip

somebody bring a mop, the giant hairball foamed all over the place again

Old January 19th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default The more things change...

"Alphonse Le Creur." wrote in message
.130...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5.

Funny how you haven't got the confidence to fly it then. .

Funny how everyone who knows they'll never own one expresses their feelings
in terms of something they will never have a chance to do.