Xcsoar site problems , IPAQ 314

Old November 24th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PCool

Default Xcsoar site problems , IPAQ 314

Does the Xcsoar website always give problems or is it a temporary situation?
Most of the times it does not answer, or it is painfully slow.

I found Xcsoar a great product, not to mention it is free, but mostly
oriented to developers for embedded instruments such as Altair, than to
end-users. I am working on a customisation for the Ipaq 314 and the
documentation for the Advanced Setup which is mentioned in the main manual
(unavailable on XCsoar website, and this is bad) does not exist there.

Is anybody using XCsoar with the Ipaq 314 navigator (the 314 is the same as
310 and 316)?

Paul

Old November 24th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

On Nov 23, 6:02*pm, "PCool" wrote:
Does the Xcsoar website always give problems or is it a temporary situation?
Most of the times it does not answer, or it is painfully slow.

I found Xcsoar a great product, not to mention it is free, but mostly
oriented to developers for embedded instruments such as Altair, than to
end-users. I am working on a customisation for the Ipaq 314 and the
documentation for the Advanced Setup which is mentioned in the main manual
(unavailable on XCsoar website, and this is bad) does not exist there.

Is anybody using XCsoar with the Ipaq 314 navigator (the 314 is the same as
310 and 316)?

Paul

The site usually works ok for me, but seems down this evening.

XCSOAR Travis Beach[_2_] Soaring 3 May 24th 08 03:36 PM
iPAQ 5550 problems Philip Eldridge Soaring 4 March 8th 06 03:50 AM
XCSoar jorgie Soaring 2 November 2nd 04 12:05 AM
IPAQ connection problems Mark Brown Soaring 4 May 11th 04 04:26 AM
XCSoar Robert Danewid Soaring 2 February 7th 04 01:30 PM