vortex ring state at any point during an auto??

Old August 24th 04, 12:18 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:34:01 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

So HOW do these things get off the ground? Are they sucked off

(PuLEASE!!
or are they blown off?

Neither. All that noise and the fast rotating parts scare the ****
out of the earth and it pushes the ship away..

Actually, that's not quite right Kev, the ship stays where it is and the
EARTH moves out of it's way. It works the other way around too where the
earth sucks the ship BACK,

I *know* this is true, coz it's happened to me on many occasions I've SEEN
the ground jump up and grab a heli and I've seen trees grow 20ft in less
than a second. I've seen fences appear before my very eyes and I've seen
people grow out of the ground, reach adulthood and walk in front of a heli
within the space of time it takes to say "Get the f....". :-)

Let's see if Steven Hawkin can find a reason for THEM occurrences. 'Bet he
can't

--
Beav

Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com"
(with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at
www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

Old August 25th 04, 03:38 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like part of your theory is the reverse of mine. Pushing and
sucking..

I always push when..... :-)

If this thread keeps up, I'm going to need to take a cold shower or
buy the wife some flowers.

DON'T buy flowers. It's seen as sign of guilt for some reason:-)

Best to just go flying I say.

Old August 25th 04, 11:55 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:38:52 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Sounds like part of your theory is the reverse of mine. Pushing and
sucking..

I always push when..... :-)

OK, that was a bit too much information.. The visual of you
"coupling" (I've seen your pics on your web site) and moaning "Oh
Igor!" aren't doing my stomach any good this morning.

You leave Igor out of this!!

If this thread keeps up, I'm going to need to take a cold shower or
buy the wife some flowers.

DON'T buy flowers. It's seen as sign of guilt for some reason:-)

Best to just go flying I say.

Funny you'd say that. I'm out the door in about 10 minutes to do that
very thing.

Well it's just about midnight now, so I'm not:-)

Old August 26th 04, 02:22 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...

wrote:

Sounds like part of your theory is the reverse of mine. Pushing and
sucking..

I always push when..... :-)

OK, that was a bit too much information.. The visual of you
"coupling" (I've seen your pics on your web site) and moaning "Oh
Igor!" aren't doing my stomach any good this morning.

You leave Igor out of this!!

Larry Bell then?

Cpme on man, the designer of the Bell heli's of that era wasn't Larry Bell,
it ws Arthur Young.

Or maybe frank (?) Piaseci? (or however you spell
his name)

Frank Piasecki :-) Never for get the "K", If you do, you'll be known as "Ev"
:-)

If this thread keeps up, I'm going to need to take a cold shower or
buy the wife some flowers.

DON'T buy flowers. It's seen as sign of guilt for some reason:-)

Best to just go flying I say.

Funny you'd say that. I'm out the door in about 10 minutes to do that
very thing.

Well it's just about midnight now, so I'm not:-)

You cursed me. Ship down for maintenance so I did some ramp tie-down
modification for the school and then sat in traffic for two hours on
the way home. Still, much better than having to work all day.

ANYTHING is better than that :-)

Old August 26th 04, 10:47 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:22:44 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Larry Bell then?

Cpme on man, the designer of the Bell heli's of that era wasn't Larry

Bell,
it ws Arthur Young.

Or was it Arthur Murray?

Nah, maybe he made mints though:-) (Murray mints, Murray mints, too good to
hurry mints

Or maybe frank (?) Piaseci? (or however you spell
his name)

Frank Piasecki :-) Never for get the "K", If you do, you'll be known as

"Ev"
:-)

I've been called much worse... "Ev" is still better than "Bubbles".

Got them sequins yet? ;-)) I read your note on RAH and ****ed myself. What
you should do now is BECOME the thing that is MJ, but in Bo' Selcta style.
WHOO Mutha-f...

First thing you do now is get a red jump/flightsuit. Now that WOULD be worth
a comment:-))

hehehe

You cursed me. Ship down for maintenance so I did some ramp tie-down
modification for the school and then sat in traffic for two hours on
the way home. Still, much better than having to work all day.

ANYTHING is better than that :-)

I'm pretty sure I'd rather go to work than get an enema or a root
canal.. g

Enema isn't so bad, root canal, FORGET about it.

Old August 27th 04, 04:21 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:47:34 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Or was it Arthur Murray?

Nah, maybe he made mints though:-) (Murray mints, Murray mints, too good

hurry mints

Must be a jingle from across the pond..

I've been called much worse... "Ev" is still better than "Bubbles".

Got them sequins yet? ;-)) I read your note on RAH and ****ed myself.

What
you should do now is BECOME the thing that is MJ, but in Bo' Selcta

style.
WHOO Mutha-f...

Actually, yes. Not having a lot of luck getting them to stick to
the latex..

That's because it's wimmins work, stuff like that ;-)

First thing you do now is get a red jump/flightsuit. Now that WOULD be

worth
a comment:-))

I've given thought to the red outfit and a nice greasy afro wig for a
flight one day.. Dunno if I'd want to spend the money though.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather go to work than get an enema or a root
canal.. g

Enema isn't so bad, root canal, FORGET about it.

I've never had either, but I don't imagine either would be pleasant..

Never had root canal myself, but....... I've seen someone who HAS had it
:-)

"paging Doctor Jellyfinger.. Doctor Jellyfinger to exam room 1
please"

Oh please Kev, I'm just abut to have my tea

Old August 28th 04, 03:59 PM
Dave

Kevs
i've had a root canal job, the only thing more painful is paying for it!
Dave

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:21:56 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Actually, yes. Not having a lot of luck getting them to stick to
the latex..

That's because it's wimmins work, stuff like that ;-)

yeah, that'll go over well with SWMBO...

I've never had either, but I don't imagine either would be pleasant..

Never had root canal myself, but....... I've seen someone who HAS had it
:-)

Peering into stranger's mouths again are you?

"paging Doctor Jellyfinger.. Doctor Jellyfinger to exam room 1
please"

Oh please Kev, I'm just abut to have my tea

Don't forget the jelly for your crumpet. (WTF is a crumpet anyways??)

---

Old August 29th 04, 12:08 AM
Beav

wrote:

Actually, yes. Not having a lot of luck getting them to stick to
the latex..

That's because it's wimmins work, stuff like that ;-)

yeah, that'll go over well with SWMBO...

Not a worry, she's still a woman;-)) (Hey, I can be brave when mine isn't
in the room:-)

I've never had either, but I don't imagine either would be pleasant..

Never had root canal myself, but....... I've seen someone who HAS had it
:-)

Peering into stranger's mouths again are you?

Peering's Ok, but dentists use their tools in strangers mouths. Should be a
law against that

"paging Doctor Jellyfinger.. Doctor Jellyfinger to exam room 1
please"

Oh please Kev, I'm just abut to have my tea

Don't forget the jelly for your crumpet. (WTF is a crumpet anyways??)

Crumpets are a sort of round, doughy, rubbery, sweetish and ****ing awful
invention designed primarily to stick teeth together I think. They taste Ok
(toasted, not "raw") if they're leathered in butter, but I'm not about to
become a crumpet addict. They lead to root canal work:-)))

Old August 30th 04, 09:12 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:08:31 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

yeah, that'll go over well with SWMBO...

Not a worry, she's still a woman;-)) (Hey, I can be brave when mine

isn't
in the room:-)

and mine is 6,000 miles from you. hehehe

Peering into stranger's mouths again are you?

Peering's Ok, but dentists use their tools in strangers mouths. Should be

law against that

I'm pretty sure that once he's got 'em in his chair, he knows their
names so perhaps "stranger" isn't an appropriate term.

Don't forget the jelly for your crumpet. (WTF is a crumpet anyways??)

Crumpets are a sort of round, doughy, rubbery, sweetish and ****ing awful
invention designed primarily to stick teeth together I think. They taste

Ok
(toasted, not "raw") if they're leathered in butter, but I'm not about to
become a crumpet addict. They lead to root canal work:-)))

I think I'm glad we don't have 'em over here then.. Even the name
makes 'em sound bad..

You're not missing much Kev