The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

Op woensdag 27 juni 2012 23:37:58 UTC+2 schreef Glen Kelley het volgende:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:08:51 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Op woensdag 27 juni 2012 05:39:34 UTC+2 schreef Glen Kelley het volgende:
On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:42:51 PM UTC-4, Bastoune wrote:
All, I have noticed on the LX Nav website that a new firmware revision V2.0 was released last week for the V7. Do we know what bug fix and/or feature addition was incorporated?

Not really sure, but it appears that the gps signal status indicator has vanished!

Are you sure the GPS source and the V7 are set at the same baudrate?

I did check. The feed from the powerflarm to the v7 and on to Oudie/SYM is working fine. The oudie is definitely using the gps stream from the PF. We were previously getting the gps symbol bad then good as the pf locked on. Now there is no gps symbol at all on the v7, but the gps data indicates fine on the oudie. Internal gps on the oudie is disabled as backup, so the gps is definitely coming from pf/v7.

Hmm, strange... I think the GPS symbol is very usefull and I can see no reason to skip that. (I'm also using Flarm as GPS source)
Did you allready give feedback to LXNAV? It's not unthinkable that this is a bug in V2.00

LXNAV V7 - Reviews? David Reitter Soaring 10 October 21st 14 12:41 AM
New LXNAV LX9000 Overview Video Paul Remde Soaring 0 April 21st 12 01:33 AM
LXNAV V7 Paul Remde Soaring 2 November 2nd 11 01:31 AM
LXNAV Nano and LX 9000 Overview Videos Available Paul Remde Soaring 3 February 28th 11 02:58 PM
HELP! Need offical Blanik L-13 Canopy Strap John Scott Soaring 4 March 3rd 08 06:03 AM