Cambridge GPS NAV Displays Kaput

Old April 17th 18, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ronald Tabery

Default Cambridge GPS NAV Displays Kaput

Two GPS NAV displays failed (push buttons no longer not work).
Looking for replacements
512 705 2396
Old April 17th 18, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 5:16:04 PM UTC-4, Ronald Tabery wrote:
Two GPS NAV displays failed (push buttons no longer not work).
Looking for replacements
512 705 2396

You can take apart and clean up the buttons, tweek the springs, and get working again. Takes about an hour.
BTDT
UH
Old April 18th 18, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Or send them in for repair which is still available from Gary Kammerer. Highly recommended!

https://clearnav.net/main/cn-service.html
Old April 18th 18, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Gary Kammerer's latest repair information is available on my Cambridge pages, or directly, he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/cai/GTK-C...pairs-2017.pdf

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old April 18th 18, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ronald Tabery

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 5:09:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 5:16:04 PM UTC-4, Ronald Tabery wrote:
Two GPS NAV displays failed (push buttons no longer not work).
Looking for replacements
512 705 2396

You can take apart and clean up the buttons, tweek the springs, and get working again. Takes about an hour.
BTDT
UH

Thanks Hank, i replaced all buttons; that did not get the job done.
Old April 19th 18, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Seaborn (A8)

Ron, email me your address and I will drop a spare in the mail to you.
A8
Old May 1st 18, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ronald Tabery

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:55:10 PM UTC-5, John Seaborn (A8) wrote:
Ron, email me your address and I will drop a spare in the mail to you.
A8

rtabery at geemail

thank you John

hello to Brenda

SS
Old May 1st 18, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

A few years ago, Gary replaced the buttons on my LNAV for the same reason. Works perfectly now.

Chip Bearden
JB

Head up Displays Muttley Soaring 3 September 25th 12 01:42 AM
My L-Nav Kaput Roy Clark, \B6\ Soaring 3 June 24th 08 01:18 PM
Cambridge 302/Cambridge 3UTIQ255 utility/ WinPilot/iPAQ 4155 Nathan Whelchel Soaring 4 July 5th 04 11:22 PM
Vor kaput Hankal Instrument Flight Rules 4 June 7th 04 01:30 AM
Cessna 400 AD Kaput G.R. Patterson III Owning 1 June 5th 04 02:04 PM