CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Old November 2nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

John Kulp writes:

That stupid. The whole system being built is a GPS tracking system
to space and direct flight paths.

As I've already explained, GPS does not provide tracking. What is
being built is a system that uses GPS to determine position, but that
is all. The rest is independent of GPS.

Wow, another idiot you can dance around aimlessly with.

Lucky loon!

Bertie
Old November 2nd 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"M.W. Barrow" wrote

Is this Kulp ninny another MX alias?

I'm always quick to jump on an allegation like that, but this time, I
don't
think so.

The writing isn't his style, I don't think.

You know, k00ks attract k00ks.

I guess that's why Bunyip's here! g

No, he's definitely not. The Chaud Lapin definitely was, though.

You gotta admit, human behaviour of this kind is pretty interesting.

There's nothing like a good k0k to throw the rest of human nature into
sharp relief.

Bertie
Old November 2nd 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:28:26 -0600, Newps wrote
in :

Hey cool, we're a coterie. Is that anything like a cabal?

Main Entry:coterie
Pronunciation:*k*-t*-(*)r*, *k*-t*-*
Function:noun
Etymology:French, from Middle French, tenants, from Old French
cotier cotter, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English cot hut
Date:1738

: an intimate and often exclusive group of persons with a
unifying common interest or purpose

Old November 2nd 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marty Shapiro

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"M.W. Barrow" wrote

Is this Kulp ninny another MX alias?

I'm always quick to jump on an allegation like that, but this time, I
don't
think so.

The writing isn't his style, I don't think.

You know, k00ks attract k00ks.

I guess that's why Bunyip's here! g

No, he's definitely not. The Chaud Lapin definitely was, though.

You gotta admit, human behaviour of this kind is pretty interesting.

There's nothing like a good k0k to throw the rest of human nature into
sharp relief.

Bertie

Wouldn't it be fun put Kulp in a 737 with Mxs in the left front seat.
Then place them 2 miles in trail behind an A380 with both going 520 knots.

Which fujktjard will crap their pants first? Mxs, the wanabe boi, or
GPS on the brain Kulp?

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)
Old November 2nd 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Marty Shapiro wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in
:

[...]

Neither would be bright enough to know they were in any trouble,
methinks.

Bertie

Old November 2nd 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Al G[_1_]

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..
Hey cool, we're a coterie. Is that anything like a cabal?

I don't know, but some of us are an Ilk.

Al G

Old November 2nd 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Morgans[_2_]

"Al G" wrote I don't know, but some of
us are an Ilk.

Can you milk ilk? ;-)
--
Jim in NC

Old November 2nd 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Al G[_1_]

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Al G" wrote I don't know, but some of
us are an Ilk.

Can you milk ilk? ;-)
--
Jim in NC

If you're quick.

Al G

Travel aid [email protected] Soaring 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] Restoration 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] General Aviation 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel Supplements Jetnw Aviation Marketplace 0 September 15th 04 07:50 AM