Used Original Version Oudies for sale

Old May 11th 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Used Original Version Oudies for sale

Hi,

A few customers that bought the new, brighter Oudie 2 units have sent their
used original version Oudies to me to sell for them. The units are complete
with all the accessories. In fact, the accessories are brand new - the ones
that came with their Oudie2 units. I shipped only their Oudie2 unit to
them. I have checked-out the used unit to verify that it looks good and
functions perfectly.

The price is $395. That amount goes to the customer. I am doing this as a
service for my customers as a way of thanking them for buying the new Oudie
2 from me. Since new Oudie2 units are $625, this is a very good deal. This
version is not as bright as the Oudie2, but customers have been flying with
these original version units for 2 years. Their brightness is not as good
as the Oudie2, but it is (by most accounts) acceptable - especially if you
turn off the display of terrain data. Also, these can be upgraded to Oudie2
units at any time for about $240 plus shipping costs to Slovenia and back.

You can see details and order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...ter-Oudie-Used

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 11th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

I think it is interesting that these units were selling for $578 (new) in
early 2012.

Paul Remde