FAA authority over military

Old August 20th 03, 11:08 PM
B2431

Default FAA authority over military

"B2431" wrote in message

Ed, if he ever shows up and has a discussion with you in person can you

provide
transcripts?

Noone is going to provide you with anything, idiot. Ed gets that you are
being stupid.

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old August 20th 03, 11:25 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Ed, if he ever shows up and has a discussion with you in person can you

provide
transcripts?

Noone is going to provide you with anything, idiot. Ed gets that you are
being stupid.

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is not an
insult.

Old August 21st 03, 03:33 AM
B2431

"B2431" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Ed, if he ever shows up and has a discussion with you in person can you
provide
transcripts?

Noone is going to provide you with anything, idiot. Ed gets that you are
being stupid.

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is not an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything. When you are asked to back up
your claims all you ever do is insult. Frankly it's sad to see a middle aged
person resort to infantile behaviour.

Dan. U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 21st 03, 04:18 AM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Ed, if he ever shows up and has a discussion with you in person can

you
provide
transcripts?

Noone is going to provide you with anything, idiot. Ed gets that you

are
being stupid.

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is not

an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

Old August 21st 03, 05:32 AM
B2431

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is not

an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

OK, Tarver, let's try this again. When have you ever proven me wrong?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old August 21st 03, 07:15 AM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message
Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is

not an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

OK, Tarver, let's try this again. When have you ever proven me wrong?

What do you want me to do Dan, find you a picture of a pitot tube?

I think you can look up Henri Pitot on your own.

Old August 21st 03, 09:33 AM
B2431

"B2431" wrote in message
Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is

not an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

OK, Tarver, let's try this again. When have you ever proven me wrong?

What do you want me to do Dan, find you a picture of a pitot tube?

I think you can look up Henri Pitot on your own.

Tarver, Tarver, do a Google and you will see it was I that explained to you
what a pitot tube was when all you could do was talk about "pitot ports."

In any event, you are in your own little world and you will believe what you
want.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old August 21st 03, 03:14 PM
George Shirley

B2431 wrote:

"B2431" wrote in message

Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is

not an

insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

OK, Tarver, let's try this again. When have you ever proven me wrong?

What do you want me to do Dan, find you a picture of a pitot tube?

I think you can look up Henri Pitot on your own.

Tarver, Tarver, do a Google and you will see it was I that explained to you
what a pitot tube was when all you could do was talk about "pitot ports."

In any event, you are in your own little world and you will believe what you
want.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Dan, why don't you just killfile the idiot like the rest of us and be
done with him?

George

Old August 21st 03, 03:53 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message

Tarver, Tarver, do a Google and you will see it was I that explained to

you
what a pitot tube was when all you could do was talk about "pitot ports."

No Dan, you don't know what a pitot tube is. What you wrote is completely
wrong.

In any event, you are in your own little world and you will believe what

you
want.

We picked up an additional FAA TSOA c106 yesturday, so my own little world
is alive and well. Being part of Boeing's 747 Classic amended type
certicifate pretty well puts the fleet in my little world too.

John P. Tarver, MS/PE
Electrical Engineer

Old August 21st 03, 03:53 PM
Tarver Engineering

"George Shirley" wrote in message
news
Dan, why don't you just killfile the idiot like the rest of us and be
done with him?

Yes, Dan, join the peanut gallery, where you belong.