Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 27th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Close to graduating with a degree in ICT and doesn't know the difference
between systems management and service management, and has not been
introduced to ITIL or its ITSM component, the defacto worldwide standard for
_service_ management, which has nothing to do with managing networks. That's
about par for what universities put out these days as an excuse for
graduates. You should be asking for a refund.

Educate yourself, kiddo. Trust me when I tell you it would behoove you to be
aware of a service management framework on which IBM, HP, Microsoft and many
other worldwide companies base their service management methodologies. If
you don't think this is important, go to monster.com, enter ITIL as a search
term and watch what comes out. As of right no less than 866 job posting
mention it and/or require it. Top it off with the fact that the federal
government will soon require it as a prerequisite to doing business (on the
basis of ISO 20000) and maybe you'll get the picture.

http://www.itil.co.uk

Juan

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
I love the small print at the bottom of the Certificate..."The ITIL
certification scheme is officially supported by" ... SCHEME...I LOVE IT!

What IS I.T.? Last time I checked IT had to do with Information
Technology (specifically, the exchange of information between computers).
Computers exchange information over networks. How can you get a Manager's
Certificate in IT Service Management without knowing networking?

I'm attending the University of Wisconsin and am close to graduating with
a Bachelor's in Information and Communications Technology. They also
offer a degree in Information Technology Management (which sounds like
your certificate). Here is a snippet from that course of study:

"The technical curriculum in the telecommunication area focuses on
contemporary methods of analysis, design, and telecommunication systems
solutions. Technical courses are delivered in areas including telephony,
networking, telecommunication policy and regulation, administration,
video, imaging, and multimedia. Students completing this program will earn
these highly respected certifications: Cisco CCNA and CCDA and one or more
of the following: Cisco CCNP and Cisco CCDP."

Hmmm...involves NETWORKING.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Your reading skills suck. The certification has nothing to do with
networks.

Old January 27th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You have
admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused, like a good
little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now you whine like a
stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap with a ramrod several
times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Yawn...Apologize for what?? calling a toady a toady??

That is why you deserve no respect, and enjoy no credibility with anyone
outside your dozen or so groupies.

Old January 27th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

For whatever it may be worth, I read that whole thread. You posted this
publicly, but did not explain the manner in which it relates to whatever
may be tormenting you. I see only a 5 plus year old version of what I am
seeing here now: Everybody insulting everybody, with you seeming to be at
the center. What am I missing here?

Tormenting me? guffaw!

This is entertainment. It occupies a tiny fraction of my time, kiddo.
chucksteak is the kind of moron who goes around usenet blindly insulting and
attacking anyone associated with Jim Campbell. That's the sort of person who
deserves no respect, and gets none from anyone outside his demented gaggle
of wackos. Take Daniels, for example. Certifiable by any standard. Most of
the other ones are in the same category. The steak came real close to
admitting he was wrong and apologizing some time ago, but pulled back at the
last minute because he just couldn't bring himself to behave like a man.
That would have ended it there, but since it didn't, and he keeps engaging
in the same behaviour, I'll be yanking his chain and watching him dance for
the foreseeable future. As entertainment.

As an aside, I have read most of your posts regaring the Walton crash.
Somehow, "war hero" and "stupid" don't seem to go together, and I am sure
the surviving family would be distressed to see him referred to in this
manner. It also trivializes all of our military service, including yours.

Nice try, but not even close, kiddo. That's the kind of selective reading
grade-school kids use to get over on their parents. Try again some other
time.

Old January 27th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

So now your saying John Walton is "stupid".

No. You are.

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision to buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid thing to
do.

Back to your rock, chucksteak. You have no class, no respect and no
credibility. Deal with it.

Old January 27th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question about
your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I
followed?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it. Keep
your day job.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Please read back your own posts. You brought up "Reverends", not I. I
simply asked, since you brought them up, if you had a problem with them
also.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
For trying to transpose your own problems to others, and on the basis
of "religion" at that.

"red12049" wrote in message
My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious
professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can
even point it out to others, so they can make their own
judgements, for themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion
Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 27th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it.
Keep your day job.

Which is more than you can do, apparently.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm booked solid through April. What's your
excuse for losing your job?

Old January 27th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.

Has anything you've built every been flown?

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old January 27th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.

"Montblack" wrote in ...

Old January 27th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

You are...and you know it. Want to try and tell Van's that everyone
who has died in one of his planes was his fault? Or maybe Cessna or
Cirrus? That is what you are stating by trying to blame Chuck for
this one. That is a low blow even for a moron like you.

On Jan 27, 10:29 am, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"BobR" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Jaun knows better but he uses it as a weapon to attack Chuck. Its just
another lie that he repeats over and over.That a billionaire war hero and children's advocate died in one of Chuck's

airplanes is a lie? Who is lying now?

Old January 27th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Guess the EAA must be one of his groupies since they voted him into
the Ultralight Hall of Fame. Must have been why he was selected for
that TV Program a couple years back. I could go on but you wouldn't
get the message anyway. Chuck has a thousand times more respect than
you will ever think of having. Now go kiss zooms ass, I know he
respects you for it.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in ...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...rowse_thread/t...