I've been published!

Old October 17th 04, 11:21 PM
Brian Burger

Default I've been published!

OK, it's just in our (very) small circulation Victoria Flying Club monthly
newsletter, but I've got two articles in October's issue.

One is just a trip report, Victoria to Penticton, BC; the other is my book
review of "Stick & Rudder" and Sparky Imeson's new "Taildragger Tactics";
the bookshelf thread last week reminded me that I hadn't mentioned the
articles here.

The VFC Patrician recently switched to PDF format, so it's now available
to the entire world: go to http://www.flyvfc.com/ and click the
"Newsletter" link on the left hand buttons. The October issue is the last
one listed...

I'm planning more book reviews; any feedback is appreciated!

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/avgas/index.html

Old October 18th 04, 02:57 AM
Jay Honeck

OK, it's just in our (very) small circulation Victoria Flying Club monthly
newsletter, but I've got two articles in October's issue.

Wow -- that's quite a newsletter. The newsletters for flying clubs around
here certainly aren't so professional or comprehensive.

Congrats on being published!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 19th 04, 11:15 PM
Brian Burger

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Jay Honeck wrote:

OK, it's just in our (very) small circulation Victoria Flying Club monthly
newsletter, but I've got two articles in October's issue.

Wow -- that's quite a newsletter. The newsletters for flying clubs around
here certainly aren't so professional or comprehensive.

It's pretty slick - the Pat was a 'real' paper monthly (two colour only,
B&W pics) until Aug/04, then we switched to online PDFs. Saves the Club
some pretty serious money, and makes it easier to share with non-locals!
(Oh, and we get full-colour everything...)

Congrats on being published!

Thanks - I'm already working on another couple of reviews & articles; some
of them I might be asking for help with here!

Brian
www.warbard.ca/avgas/index.html

Ueberlingen midair: Final report published Stefan Piloting 0 May 19th 04 12:09 PM
Approach Question- Published Missed Can't be flown? Brad Z Instrument Flight Rules 8 May 6th 04 04:19 AM
Hold "as published"? John Clonts Instrument Flight Rules 83 November 13th 03 03:19 PM
Got published Jack Allison Piloting 4 November 4th 03 08:14 PM
Were these Aerofax Minigraphs ever published? Jim Davis Military Aviation 1 August 9th 03 05:47 AM